Shilocraft is a Semi-Vanilla minecraft survival server. We focus on keeping the game simple to it's core, while adding fun new features that are not present in the base game to make the game more engaging. We use minimal plugins for these features, and added security. If you are tired of PVP focused servers, or of getting griefed after spending a lot of time on a build, rest assured that we only have toggle-able PVP, and grief protection enabled for all users.
We currently do not use a whitelist.
To view the most up to date rules, please visit spawn in-game.
- Pets are now available for Sponsor Members
- Sponsors now receive 3 scratch tickets instead of 2 per vote.
- All players now have access to /help, this will open a book with some useful help information
- Added Villager Spawns to the Donation Store
- Updated Multiple Plugins
- Added a few performance tweaks
- Repair Tokens
Buy/Sell/Earn Repair tokens to repair items that otherwise would not be repairable.
(These will soon be available in spawntown, but for now, VIP, uVIP, and Sponsors get them when voting).
There will also be a donor perk for a bundle of repair tokens.
- Upgrade Enchanting Tables
Upgrade your enchanting tables by placing them on iron/gold/diamond blocks!
View more about these updates, how to use them them on the shilocraft wiki!
- Players can now type /vi or /villageinfo in order to gain useful information about the village that they're in. (Useful for iron golem farms too!)
- All players now have access to /warphub! This command will immediately teleport you to the warp hub.
- A new help system has been implemented. It is still very much a work in progress, new additions will be added regularly. To access it, type /help
- There is now a rule quiz upon connecting for the first time after this update. New players will have to take a quiz to move past the start area of the server. Existing members simply have to type the command to skip the quiz.