Welcome to Adventure Craft, a whitelisted 21+ vanilla server on hard difficulty to which has been added some datapack additions. If you watch Hermitcraft, you will recognize most of them. We have a great core group of amazing players and would like to add a few more. We have just reset the map in the last couple of weeks and are looking for a few great players to join in the fun. We require the 21+ age and we use discord.
We have special differences, not enough to call them mods, but enough to warrant distributing the information.
1 - Single Player Sleep : 1 person can sleep and it makes it day, no matter how many players are on.
2 - No Endermen griefing : Endermen won’t steal blocks anywhere in the world. (Go ahead and build that big redstone marvel.)
3 - Shulkers will drop 2 shells.
4 – Dragon drops an elytra. Self explanatory.
5 – Mobs may drop a head. It is rare, but over time you will notice it.
1- No griefing. This is obvious if you’ve played on a multiplayer Minecraft server before. Results in a ban.
2- No theft. Also obvious. This results in a ban.
3- No PvP without consent from both parties.
4- Respect other players’ builds. Don’t build within 300 blocks of someone without having a conversation with them. Some areas will not be included in this rule, such as the market district.
5- No X-Raying or hacking clients. This also results in a ban.
6- Do try to build at least one shop in the shopping district near spawn. The build should in some way reflect or incorporate the item or service provided.
7- Please build your nether portals at y=114 in the nether. This will keep nether lines neat and tidy.
8 – Please don’t build right at spawn at this time. Give spawn a 300 block clearance until further notice. Market district will fall into the 300 block exception.
9 – AFK Fishing is allowed.
1. IGN (must be exact)
2. Age (21+ only, please)
3. Location or Time Zone
4. Time of day you are most likely to be playing
5. Discord name and 4 digit #
6. What is your favorite block to use in building?
7. What are your hopes for future Minecraft releases?
3. Location or Time Zone: Australia (Sydney) UTC + 11
4. Time of day you are most likely to be playing: Afternoon - From about 2pm - 9pm
5. Discord name and 4 digit # discoveryman16 #6682
6. What is your favorite block to use in building? I really enjoy building with quartz - due to the cleanliness of it, however it is EXPENSIVE! Early game my favourite block is probably wood and logs as it makes for a good starting house.
7. What are your hopes for future Minecraft releases? I would love to see an even greater amount of 'adventure things' - like ocean monuments and jungle temples... More structures like these which have players join together and take over the monument. And they are also good for making bases in them.
6. What is your favorite block to use in building?:
Not 100% sure yet. I used to play a lot but mainly survival without building anything crazy. I have recently started to change towards trying big builds and making things look nice. If I had to choose I would have to say quartz. It is a nice white that goes well with many builds.
7. What are your hopes for future Minecraft releases?:
More adventure. It's a common request but I feel that the only reason to really explore the world is to get the different blocks to build with. If each biome was to get like a special creature or structure it would give a bigger excitement for entering a new biome.
I am wanting to get into Minecraft more but I am wanting to do it with more than just solo. Hoping to make new friends and have some fun! Thanks
4. Time of day you are most likely to be playing after 10pm usually but sometimes before 5pm
5. Discord name and 4 digit # Nintendo Labo #0246
6. What is your favorite block to use in building? Quartz Stone because of the way it makes things look, you can make the Quartz Stone contrast with a lot of other blocks. you can also chisel the Quartz for more creative houses or temples etc. i also really enjoy Sandstone and building with it, the way i can make a desert tomb or desert village with those are just incredible.
7. What are your hopes for future Minecraft releases? more of an RPG element to the game. dont get me wrong i love minecraft the way it is but i would love for them to add more purpose to the leveling system they have. maybe even add some perks that let u mine faster or draw a bow faster. also mini bosses would be an awesome add.
> My favorite blocks have to be the concrete blocks. I love their simplicity and their colors. I think it's the greatest blocks to be added to the game recently because of how many options you now have since they came out.
What are your hopes for future Minecraft releases?
> Personally I just hope for the new default textures to come out fully, I think they look awesome and are just what the game needed. The new updates to the biomes seem promising and I can't wait for that either. Other than that, just bug fixes, customization etc.
4. Time of day you are most likely to be playing mostly at night and on the weekend
5. Discord name and 4 digit # pink#4438
6. What is your favorite block to use in building? haha thats a hard one, i think my favorite block to use would be.....the new bark from wood. it used to be quartz. but when they made the update where you could get bark from the wood logs, it was awesome! they are really cool and make great floor patterns.
7. What are your hopes for future Minecraft releases? i am really hoping for a builders update. something involving alot of new blocks to build with. as well as new woods. i love the biomes o plenty mod pack, i love for them to work with the owner and incorporate alot of those biomes in the new updates. probably far fetched but still hoping! hehe i would also like a food update. theres so many options for this and i just hope they update it.
4. Time of day you are most likely to be playing - From 16:30 to 02:00 (I work) and in weekends, all day
5. Discord name and 4 digit # - Necilie #3460
6. What is your favorite block to use in building? - I really love quartz. It's a beautiful block to use on modern houses, and I really really really love modern houses. I think Quartz and dark oak is beautiful together.
7. What are your hopes for future Minecraft releases? - I just want more to explore because I really like to go on an adventure and find interesting stuff.
4. Time of day you are most likely to be playing: Afternoon - Late Evening
5. Discord name and 4 digit #: BonBon#9333
6. What is your favorite block to use in building? Sandstone! I used to fund a city back on a server called Aurora that was built completely out of sandstone and sand. I like worrying less about the combination of different blocks and more on the overall design of place. Multiple tiers of a home with more realistic and lived in feelings.
7. What are your hopes for future Minecraft releases? Not sure! I am getting back into the game and looking to rest my footing on the ground at this point; though I am excited to see the underwater content!
4. Time of day you are most likely to be playing: night, usually after 7 or 8 PM AZ time.
5. Discord name and 4 digit #: Yessirnick #3947
6. What is your favorite block to use in building? Stone Bricks. I love to creat castles and mage towers. Middle ages are my favorite Fantasy lore. I also like to create villages for my castles.
7. What are your hopes for future Minecraft releases? I want to see more magic added. We have witches and evokers; I would love to see user magic in Vanilla Minecraft. In addition I would love to see a new magic biome or dimension.
I started on MCPE several years ago and have just made the switch to Java. I also have just started creating YouTube videos and am looking to feature a server in a set of episodes. My YouTube channel is Yessirnick.