Element SMP is a Vanilla server that focuses on the gameplay without much change to the actual game-play itself. We use datapacks that make the game a little more inviting without changing the game too much from the basics If you are looking for a community playstyle (as well as your own solo adventures), then you've come to the right place. We are inspired by Hermitcraft and our goal is to achieve a community similar to them.
Server Location: North America, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Keep Inventory: Off
World Border: None.
Shopping District (Currency will be diamonds)
What We're Looking For:
We are looking for 10 dedicated and like-minded players at least of the age of 16 (or older) willing to embark on this wonderful start of a close knit community and ready to make some memories as well as have a great time playing and building amazing contraptions/builds. If you're a content creator (Live Streaming or YouTube), we'll definitely still have you since I myself stream.
1. No griefing / terrain destruction (pranks are allowed)
2. No raiding / killing / stealing (Consensual PvP is allowed)
3. Be respectful of other players.
4. Give players quite a bit of room when building. Don't build too close unless they're okay with it.
5. No exploits or cheating (such as X-Ray mods or texture packs) Yes, AFK farms are allowed.
6. No racism, sexism, etc.
7. No building too close in the spawn area. That will be our shopping district.
AFK Display (If you're AFK, your name will appear grey)
Double Shulker Shells
Double Slab/Stair Crafting
Dragon Drops Elytra and Egg
More Mob Heads
Multiplayer Sleep (Allows one person to sleep the night away)
Renewable Coral Blocks
Universal Dyeing (Allows your to dye any wool, no matter the color, to another.)
1. In-game Name (required):
4. Discord name (Name#0000):
5. Do you have a working mic?
6. Have you ever been banned or removed from any server? If so, why?:
7. Are you okay with being on stream/in videos?
8. Tell me about yourself:
9: Do you have a YT/Stream? (Doesn't affect your chances of joining)
If you have any questions, by all means, feel free to ask them and I'll happily answer them the best I can.