Starting July 30th, you will no longer be able to log in to a Curse account that was not merged with a Twitch account. If you have not yet merged your Curse account with a Twitch account, please do so here! Otherwise, your account and its content will be inaccessible.
The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
Sever just went up 4-14-18, it is up 24/7 on a dedicated server. Its a small community that has been around since the jungle update and we are looking to make the most of the new aquatic update.
Once the update is live and plugins are caught up, a sleep plugin and setting spawns with beds at any time will be applied.
Server is physically located in Texas, USA and most players will be US based.
The community is 16+ and is open to applications on the forums or access is granted to tier 1 subs per my Twitch Channel.
The server is totally vanilla at this time other than some command block functions. Instead of using a nether hub and long tunnels to get from area to area you will be able to us command block functions in the main spawn area to access any Biome you would like to call home. We have up to 10 different spawn areas or towns, as the residents of the these areas can do what they like with those areas spawn location's. There is one location designated as Community and will be for shops or mini games or any community build anyone wants to put there.
I am also going to be putting up a U tube video somewhat explaining the Idea of how we want things to go on this server. For the most part though anything is possible we just want to try and avoid complicated nether hubs and digging of long tunnels to get from place to place. Encouragement of overworld transportation is the aim with set TP locations to get you from area to area.
So with all that mumbo jumbo said, and I am sorry I am not very good at these sort of things, it all sounds good in my head just doesnt always look right when its typed out. Here are some basic rules and what you need to apply.
1. It would be very helpful for you to join the DISCORD server once you get accepted. Knowing whats going on with things helps both you and the people running the show.
2. Simple, be respectful of others, and others builds. Not everyone is an expert builder and they don't need to be told that.
3. If its not YOURS its not YOURS period. If something is free to take it will be marked as such.
4. Since we will have no "Nether Hub" you can place a portal at your convenience in your base and do as you wish in the nether. A command block TP will be placed whenever a public stronghold is found with a portal to the end. If you want your own Stronghold go and find one thats up to you.
5. In general just be nice, we have tried to build and keep a good small community for a few years now and its gone well so far. People come and go but we would really like people to just stick around and call our server home as long as they can.
6. Absolutely no one under the age of 16 will be accepted so dont even bother. If we find out you lied you will be banned and a post made on the forums informing others of your deception.
Location, general is fine:
Briefly tell us why this server may be of interest to you or why you enjoy vanilla minecraft:
Again thank you for taking the time to read this mess of words, replies will be made as soon as possible but I do work during the day, and I hope to see you in game sometime. Cheers !!!