The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
Hello everyone. MCForest is a server that I made to provide something that I had always wanted in a Minecraft server. Most Minecraft servers tend to be survival mode, with some additional plugins to make it fun. Here, we branch away from basic survival mode and provide /fly for all players. We call our unique type of server a FreeBuild server. This allows you to fly around and create massive structures, cities, towns, or whatever you can imagine, while also having an organic survival experience! We choose not to add plugins like Towny that may complicate things, and simply allow you control your town on your own (if you decide to make one). If you are not one for city life, you can easily fly to a secluded area to make your home or express your creativity. All grief is disallowed, and rolled back when it occurs, and in addition to this you can protect your home using GriefPrevention
Who is this server for? Anyone who is interested in playing survival and building with fly mode, exploring a vast custom landscape, creating towns with friends, or just socializing with others is welcome to come. It is recommended that you come with friends as well, since you can all create towns, explore, and build together. However, if you prefer to play alone, /fly ensures that you can easily seclude yourself in a paradise somewhere far away.
If any of you have suggestions about what to improve, what to add, or comments on bugs in game, you are more than welcome to tell us on our Discord or on our website and we will be happy to talk with you. Now, for some further information about the server
- No griefing - No spamming - No impersonations - No glitching / hacking - Please use common sense and be polite
- /fly- Fly around the world to build and explore! - PVE, PVP with consent
- Griefprevention used to protect an area, grief rollback in case you get griefed
- Commands such as /tpa and /tpahere to go to your friends
- ChestShop to buy and sell items to other players
- Other helpful plugins, simply type /help