Late Night Quick Fix:
- Shops should no longer eat items that you shift click into them; however do note that you cannot shift click in a shop menu but you should be able to move everything else in your inventory normally
So excited for sieges once again this Friday! Can't wait to see which nations fight one another and the outcomes of said fights. Love the new Grand Exchange plugin it so refreshing to be able to have a player ran market, but without the need to constantly be online. Love Atlas and can't wait to see more new faces!
New Quest Update!
- Drakonfell Prison - Prison Break questline:
- "The Yukrovian Strangler"
- "The Dagger of Takental"
- "Zerod the Traitor"
- Port Qi'Shen
- "Have You Seen My Son?"
- "Lantern Graffiti"
Tired of planting trees? Well we have the server for you. Nah I kid but Elder Ajaxan is even now coding a plugin to regenerate the wild of the world, taking away the floating trees and a lot of unclaimed random blocks to pretty up the server. Soon enough that will be done and you can check it out yourself at play.mc-atlas.com. Have fun!
- All Siege Engineers will now sell Small Guard Towers
- The Grappling Hook item received from quests is no longer bugged. (If you previously received a bugged Grappling Hook from a quest, DM an Elder so they can get you a fixed item.)
Saturday morning Updates!
- New Atlas maps are being displayed in Nauru
- The "Core of the Elements" quest in Nauru should no longer be bugged
- A new legendary item has been added: Karag's Sabre
- New Eastwind questline: Karag's Sabre:
- "Ghosts of Vantis"
- "Valkyara's Work"
- "The Broken Blade"
- "The Parts of Karag's Sabre"
- "Bottoms Up!"
- "A Blacksmith's Jewels"
- "Firing Up the Forge"
- "The Reforged Blade" (Speak with Firaga near the Grand Exchange in Eastwind for more info...)
The night was young upon the siege camp that was laid, the moon laying down the ticking of each second with Aliahan's siege by the Federation. The citizens of Atlas pondered of the outcome, for only one man stood as Aliahan's guardian.
The trumpets blew, for the march of the Federation was upon them. A menagerie of shining metal, swords sharp to the incisor, shadows casting their figures.
The battle waged, the allies of the Kingdom of Aliahan by the name of Simbud and Salt arriving alongside a fellow man of Litch by the name of Digi, continuing the strife. Sword and spittle, red splatters and insidious balls of flames.
The battle ended with a victory for the Kingdom of Aliahan, the Federation moving back to engage combat for another day. The Elders began to ponder the results of the siege from their place, and what shall be done for the future clashes of swords and sheilds
- Spiders have a chance of dropping web
- Webs are now craftable (1 web from 9 string)
- Webs are decraftable (9 string from 1 web)
- Added Security Baton. Used to search players inventories (Crafting recipe is shapeless: stick, redstone, gold ingot, lapis)
- Leads can now be used on any mob (only works with 1 in hand)
- Added /roll <amount> <diceType> command
- Added /displaycoords command
- Andesite, Granite, and Diorite can now be used to craft pickaxes and shovels
- Ladders can now be placed in a chain down if you right click them
- Moss Stone can now be crafted with seeds and cobblestone (shapeless)
- Magma Block can now be crafted with a bucket of lava and cobblestone (shapeless)
- Prismarine can now be crafted into 4 shards
- 4 Clay balls can now be decrafted from clay block
- Dead bushes now drop 0-2 sticks
- Can now craft barked wood (2x2 with respective wood in crafting table)
- Can now craft Smooth stone, Smooth sandstone, and Smooth redsandstone (3x3 with respective slab in crafting table)
- GE Buy menu is now alphabetically organized
- Fixed a couple different bugs with the GE menus
Weekend Quest Update!
- New skill questline: Brewery:
- "Brewery: Booze Barrels"
- "Brewery: Adventures in Fermenting"
- "Brewery: Fine Wheatbeer"
(Speak with Brewmaster Oda in the Nauru Tavern to get started)
- The quest "The Guilds of Nauru" has been replaced with a more helpful tutorial quest, "City of Refugees"
- Fixed errors on "Raid on The Crossing" group quest
Iyo, one of our wonderful Elders here on Atlas, has released a new Atlas trailer.
Click the link below, I highly recommend you watch it as it is amazingly well done.
- Combat changes:
- Vanilla crits disabled
- Headshots do extra damage
- Backstabs do extra damage
- Expect to see the Leaf Hammer up for purchase very soon!
- Some further changes to be announced tomorrow afternoon!
A+ to the Devs for these changes, go ahead and hop on Atlas to try them out for yourself