The "We forgot to post an update in awhile" Update
- Added Sieges!
- Added Guard Towers!
- Added Sentinel Towers!
- Added the first Artifact Item. (Elder's Blessing)
- Siege system is down to fix bugs that have been found.
- Added New Player Referral System. You can earn 300 gems for inviting your friends! Have them talk to "Ford" by the Old Auru boat in Nauru.
- Added New Player Recruitment System. Earn 300 gems by recruiting new players to your nation and having them play for 3 days!
The Valentines Day Update:
- We've lovingly added a new Dungeon of love for you to love your way through, lovingly. (Drakonfell Prison Dungeon Live!)
- Our new lovely Dev has helped us to lovingly bring you lovers a new trade system to trade your items of love. (Grand Exchange Live!)
- Start Expecting some love for the economy. We have lovely plans to balance the economy through dynamic love shops. (Fluctuating Price shops will start to appear across Atlas)
- Our lovely Sentinels now have the ability to enter love (staff) mode. They can love you unseen from the shadows when Elders can't be only to love you. (Sentinels might have their full powers now)
Really looking forward to new faces on the server!
Our server will be down today due to us having to move to a new hosting service, if you're wanting to contact us about when it will return, please get in contact with our discord server in the Information section of the main forum post.
"Alright. Atlas is back up! That said, the amount of work and effort that went into this was monumental and took a good 7 hours. So, if you notice something not quite right, pm me. Also, we'll likely have to do a hard reset tonight a bit earlier than normal because I want to be awake for it to make sure everything goes well. That said, beyond an early restart everything should be up and as good as new! We have brand new protection from DDOS and hopefully faster connections for many of you. Have fun everyone!"
Major Magic Updates:
- All wand vendors have been updated to SimpleShops
- The Holy and Unholy questlines beyond Nauru are no longer linked with the "Mole of Beswin" questline - it is now impossible to choose the "wrong" path when unlocking wand merchants
- New Holy magic questline: "Land of the Valderkal"
- New Unholy magic questline: "Corruption in the West" (Holy/Unholy magic users who have already completed the old Beswin magic quests should visit their respective wand vendor in Nauru (Vargoth/Devereaux) to receive the new quest.)
Minor New Player Fix: - Fixed a bug where new player recruitment was rewarding towns after only a minute of them being recruited. (Whoops)
- Added new player keep on death for 24 hours after joining. Doesn't count for PvP kills however.