Hey everyone, I am opening a new Java Realm! I am looking for Mature players 18+ to join a community based server, where we can work together or alone on various projects in order to create a a flourishing world. I am an avid watcher of Hermitcraft, so it would be amazing if we could create a world like that! Some various themes of the server would be as such:
Creating districts would allow for separation throughout our vast expansive world. Of course, everyone is allowed to build their homesteads and farms on whichever land plots they desire. Apart from this, it would be excellent if we had some of the following districts in our world:
1: Shopping District.
These are just Ideas. The themes apart from the shopping district would be a to be determined factor based on peoples building styles and interests.
It would be really cool if we could form some form of economy early on, but this is to be determined. An economy allows for different players to work at gathering a lot of a few different resources, in order to trade with others. If this were the case, the currency would of course be diamonds, unless there is an agreed upon item for item trade between the involved players.
As a community, we have the opportunity to work together. We will surely do this at the beginning of the game, in order to get a good start in the game. Gathering early resources as a team will allow us to build up our homesteads faster, and ultimately reach the End faster. We will have the opportunity to work on community projects, like building a proper and beautiful spawn point. Some other community project ideas are as follows:
1. Nether Hub
2. Shopping Centre
3. Holiday Event Building
There are of course many other things that can be done as a community, such as minigames. We will have the ability to create and build structures in order for us to play different minigames every so often. One major goal, and a dream of mine is to play Minecraft Golf. This can be done!
I think the overriding theme in this realm would have to be for everyone to have fun! So come and enjoy some minecraft the way it was meant to be played.
1. Absolutely no Griefing (Unless accidental, or creepers.. But please, PLEASE replace the blocks as you found them.
2. Treat others with respect. There's no need to say or do things to make others feel bad or upset...
3. No Theft. People work very hard to find and acquire resources. You can work hard too
4. No Cheating or Mods.
5. No PvP. Unless during a minigame or agreed upon between the fighting players.
If there are any other rules or regulations that someone feels should be added to this list, please inform me.
There will be a discord server you can join, I am in the midst of creating it.
If you wish to join the realm, please reply to this thread. I will be asking a few details in the following questions:
3. How long have you played Minecraft?
4. Why do you want to join this realm?
5. What is your main goal while playing on this realm?
6. Hobbies/Interests Outside of Minecraft/Gaming?
Okay that should be all for now! If you have any other questions about the realm, or for me please just ask! I will do my best to answer in a timely manner, and have this realm up and running very shortly!
Of course, it would be ideal to gather a fair number of players before we begin, but this may not be the case. It would be Great to have the Realm up and running by tonight or early tomorrow.
I can't wait to create a brand new world with some amazing new friends!
Hey L0Grey! I saw you joined Haleigh's Realm as well. I joined in there too because I too am looking for a similar experience. I have started and paid for the Realm I created already, and I think I still want to give that a go. I have equipped the world with a one person sleep command block already, and the seed is the same one they are using on Hermitcraft Season 7. I will see if we can get a few more players, then I will fire up the Realm and add you to the list. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Hey guys, all of you will be added to the realm in due time. I wanted to create a designated start date more or less. This would allow for everyone or most people to start together. This isn't completely necessary, as I know people have different schedules. Once there are a few more people we will kick things off! It is a brand new server, so nothing has been established in the channel. Take care for now!
3. How long have you played Minecraft? 3 to 4 years, hard to remember
4. Why do you want to join this realm? I have quit playing Minecraft for almost a year, but would like to pick the game back up. I'm looking for a server with mature players and a great community. I believe this realm could offer me that.
5. What is your main goal while playing on this realm? My objection for this realm is to build a great base and fill it up with redstone contraptions and farms. I would also like to do things with the community and do some trading/shopping.
6. Hobbies/Interests Outside of Minecraft/Gaming? I'm a university student and I'm in a studentclub.