I've always loved survival Minecraft, but I think having a community of players to work with makes the experience a lot more fun. I really enjoy the HermitCraft style of server, like a lot of people, and would like to have a community similar to it.
What I'm Looking For:
- Mature individuals
- Somewhat active group, I try to be on as much as I'm able to.
-No killing unless everyone is fine with it
Just use common sense
What I Need From You
- How good are you at building
- Favorite build style
- Favorite thing to do in survival
- Why would you like to join
--I will add you to the realm and reply to you if you are accepted--
The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
Username/gamer tag: T1DsLayer628 and Herobrine2857
Age: Not a fan of showing exact age so middle school level
Building skills is above average definitely not Grian level...
I don’t necessarily have a favorite build style but I’m not good at futuristic.
My favorite thing to do in survival is trading with villagers and adventuring for new structures, ex: village, ocean monument
I’ll be able to come on every weekend (unless overload with homework) but on two different accounts as I live 50/50.
I would like to join because I want to be apart of a good realm/server and be apart of a community and not just be on a boring alone survival world... If this helps I’ve played the game 7 years straight
I like that you guys are selective (although I'm probably not what you'd want)
Age: 27 (Yeah I'm old :P)
Building: Probably below average, I mainly delve into redstone and farms.
Building Style: What?
Favorite Thing: Dominate the world with farms one chunk at a time.
Why Join: I would like to find a dedicated group of people who are mature and love this game. I want a tight nit community who can appreciate my effort as I appreciate theirs. I'm somewhat new, but obsessed. This game has so much potential and possibilities that my mind is constantly blown away by the possibilities and the fact I hadn't played it when I was younger. I want to improve in all aspects, building and redstoning. Above all I want a group that I can consider as friends to enjoy this amazing game with me and not just alone.
- Decently good at building. No pro, but have experience with some pretty large builds in the past.
- I like building villages and towns
- The realm I was in disbanded and I am looking for a new home.
– I am still learning, and guess I will always do. Probably average or slightly above average at building, and above average at redstone.
Favorite build style?
– Not have a specific favorite build style, but I like to use redstone to make things looking good. Like automatic light, doors and such. Also I like decoration, detailing buildings and such.
Favorite thing to do in survival?
– I actually like gather resources, and also like to organize. Make practical things with redstone, and detailing.
Why would you like to join?
– I have been looking for a community with mature people, so u can log in to the realm and feel welcome and hang out with your friends, playing together. Making it all grow together. I am playing every day(almost), but on both bedrock and java, so maybe every other day or so I will be playing on the realm.