I invite you to try a gameplay that is a little bit different from other realms and servers.
When a new world opens, players usually spread into wilderness and settle somewhere alone and far from each other. And from then on it is basically like a single player mode with chat. Sure, you can visit each other, but wouldn't it be better if you could see players running around and notice all new things they've built every time you join?
Also after some time, when everything is built and experienced, everyone gets bored and starts abandoning the world.
Our server is designed to mitigate some of such flaws and make the gameplay more interesting and surprising.
You are welcome to become an active player as well as a casual visitor, our world can be your secondary or tertiary, when you are tired and a bit bored by your main world where you usually play.
We will try not to overwhelm players with new rules and customisations, only a bare minimum to keep things interesting and the good thing is, players get to decide what they want and what they don't!
So here are some features.
You wake up in a remote world with no memory of how you got there. After a quick look around you discover to be stranded in a small area within the force field. Along with other players you face the challenge of survival in a cramped world with limited resources and perhaps start building your welfare together.
One day a mysterious object appears in the sky. Just by looking at it you somehow realise that the time approaches when you and others will be teleported out of your tiny world. But to where? To a fresh new tiny world, of course! But will it be friendly, lush with life and resources or harsh and almost unsurvivable?
- Current world ends in 2-7 days after the omen appears in the sky and players are moved to a new world.
- Countdown can be paused by placing an iron/gold/emerald/diamond block inside the omen.
- Each group of 3 players can submit 1 item that will get across with them to a new tiny world.
- Other than that players are transfered to the new world without their inventories and equipment.
- Every time the omen appears, players are given a list of perks* to choose from by voting.
* Perks are advantages for the players in the new world.