Hello everyone! My name's Vann, 22 years old and live in the Philippines and I just recently started a realm and am looking for players to join in. Looking for people who would want to start a new adventure and build a small yet thriving community. I am currently using a free trial, but if it all goes well I will extend the subscription as long as there are active players around.
THIS REALM IS NEW. So there are no buildings yet or some other stuff. And in need of some people in creating a good, fun, chill, survival environment.
I will only play during weekends since I am busy of work and might need an active player to survey some things while I'm not around.
I DON'T WANT IMMATURE PLAYERS AND CHEATERS ON MY REALM.
I will conduct screening of players and check your history to see if you are all good!
Only rules in this realm:
- No harassing
- No griefing
- No hacking/cheating
- No troll building (building a 1x1 hole/pillar, etc.)
- Must have at least a 50-100 block boundary to other players' builds (override if you have the player's consent)
- You can build a house at spawn (we need it since it is the town center) provided that it's not too large.
- You can mine anywhere on the map but you must declare your mining zone with a sign. You can mine in other people's mines provided you asked for permission.
- If you want to build a portal to the Nether, do it on your place and not outside the town center.
- If you want to experiment on redstone circuitry, do it underground in your place or far away from spawn.
- No advertising. Please I had enough of the real world, so leave it out.
- Being a hermit. (Refusing to talk/play with others)
- Pulling dangerous pranks that can cause damage to one's property.
- Spamming in chat
Breaking the rules will resolve in a permanent ban and will notify other realm threads about your behavior.
Expected play time on realm per week: Probably between 3 - 10, although this could change based on how busy I am with school.
Tell me about yourself in detail: I am a sophomore in college in Washington , USA. I have been playing Minecraft on and off since the early days of the beta. I am looking for a realm because I think that they support a better community than larger servers ever could. Also, the relative lack of space means that only people who want to be on the server will be.
Expected play time on realm per week: A few hours a day during the week (evening) and more during the weekend
Tell me about yourself in detail: I live with and take care of my grandmother while working full time. I like to play RPGs and minecraft to get away from a rather hectic life for a few hours a day. I love all forms of Mythology and Folk lore and tend to read far more on the subject than I probably should. Most of my Minecraft builds tend to be small mythological structures like fairy towns and elven tree houses with the occasional dragon/troll/dwarf statue, hell portal, etc for giggles.
The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
Expected playtime: Will vary with work schedule, likely at least 5 hours per week and possibly more if I'm not distracted by my single player projects.
About me: I am new to playing on servers other than my own I hosted for a couple friends. I have been playing Minecraft for many years on several platforms. I tend to keep to myself but am looking for a laid-back community to help me be more sociable. I like to be friendly and am not interested in drama. I would be interested in working on community projects. I am a married father and split my work between being a professional chimney sweep and firefighter.