If you are not familiar with my YouTube channel, my cousin and I play together quite often. He recently invited me to join a realm with him and his friends. We recently updated to 1.9 and we are considering adding new members. Here are the rules/requirements and a video + link to my playlist if you want more info on the server!
1. You must be an active Minecraft player
2. You must be mature enough to handle being around other people. Griefing and Stealing are punishable offences by the server court that can result in a ban from the server.
3. Having a YouTube channel and recording a series is optional, but continuous support of those who do record on the server is mandatory.
4. We may request donations from people if we want to buy the realm and keep it open for a long period of time.
1. No griefing or stealing of any type.
2. No building upon other players claims without permission. The owner can forcibly remove you from the land.
3. No spam/abuse/harassment.
4. Be respectful to all players and respect their builds and resources.
5. DO NOT go to the end until the group is ready to all get the achievement for killing the dragon.
6. All public farms must be replanted after use.
7. Spawn is laid out with the river and cobblestone borders. You may not build your home inside that area. That area is for business and shops only. You are free to build a commercial building there is you please.
8. If any of your stuff is stolen or grieved, or you notice any other possible server crime, please write it in a book and submit it to DaLemonKing if his office is not set up yet. If the office is set up at spawn, please go there and follow the signs to submitting a lawsuit.