The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
We have decided to start our realm over for the 1.9 release. Everything will be starting brand new today, but here is a little information about the direction we hope to take. In line with our previous realm, it will be a community-based server with regular removal of inactive players. We have some players continuing on from our 1.8.9 realm but have room for more.
- Server owners are 26 years old, wide range of ages accepted but maturity is a must.
- It is a vanilla server but we use some command blocks for small conveniences (e.g., there is a teleportation hub to help with fast travel between people's builds, also hope to set up a trading system for creative items such as bedrock and spawn eggs).
- NO destruction or griefing, no exceptions. (Trolling is acceptable, but be fair, funny and willing to help clean up).
- Player vaults will be created to ensure item safety.
- Fun community builds planned for the future
**If you will be inactive for a period of time please let an admin know. We will regularly clean house to make room for new players if it appears to us that players will not be returning. If you are removed and intend to return, PM me here for a re-add.**
Interested in Joining? We are looking for...
- Mature players
- Active players (life happens and we understand - but please let an admin know if you will be away or busy for a period of time so you wont be removed)
Please post some of the following information so we can gauge if you will be a good fit. I'll confirm when you have been added - see you soon!
Favorite things: Personally, I like farming and building contraptions so that I can self-sustain certain resources (making them essentially renewable). I also enjoy collecting...which means having chests containing all items in the game. I've never griefed or been banned from a server, and I was a long time sponsor of the Shaftlands server for years and years. Aside from Minecraft, I work in IT (networking), and music is very important to me.
- I really love potions and the new arrows. PvP is a oldtime favorite, but i only do it occasionally. I really love to open shops and create towns full of general stores and all sorts of items.
- I currently am in highschool, i go to a Charter Highschool resulting in more homework and lots of work to do inside of school, responsibility is a must for this school so you can count on me as i know the values of life
How active will you be: Couple hours most nights
How long have you played: Late alpha early beta
What type of player are you: Relaxed, resource grinder, explorer, make huge builds, huge on doing things like hunger/ survival games when everyone has time, have got burnt out doing solo want to get back into a good community.
Projects: Want to do a parkour area, other then that depends on the area because build to suit
Hello I am a older gamer back when pitfall was cool.....on the atari thats about 34 yrs
that is. Anywhoo love minecraft and am looking to help build a server! I play quite often and always looking to help