We are a three man (well I'm a woman) team of nerds that decided to open a realm after realizing we could have someone actually use the cool stuff we made. I'm Sandra, I typically like to decorate things and come up with crazy ideas for builds. I also recently spent five hours just mining sand/sandstone to create a scale model of the Parthenon...on Single Player Survival Mode. My husband, Fred, likes to dig. That and find diamonds. Our college pal Jason likes to fight zombies. So overall, we are a well balanced little group.
However, we would like to have like-minded people to make the realm come alive. So far, we have five main settlements created.
1.When you first enter the realm, you will encounter our first settlement, built a few years ago. Along with it is a full village and wheat, pumpkin, melon, and now carrot and potato farm. It is connected by rail line to our second settlement and fifth.
2. At the moment, the second settlement is largely untamed; it is a small castle with an endless amount of sheep and cattle, now also featuring horses. It is waiting for further development
3. The third settlement can be reached by rail from the above sheep farm. It features the aforementioned Parthenon, along with a village and pre-made player housing. There is also ruins and an accompanying dungeon nearby, which we have personally modified for your enjoyment.
4. We have begun construction on a scaled size Sphinx in a desert biome. It comes with a small village (already generated with world). There is a nether portal established beneath the Sphinx, which lands you right in the middle of a nether fortress. We are eagerly awaiting settlers interested in Egyptian themed builds.
5. The final settlement is directly south of the Sphinx. It can also be reached by rail from the first settlement. It features a large spruce forest, a fortress, log cabins, and a village.
We only have a few simple rules.
1. Do not destroy other player's residences for any reason, unless requested for a build. This also includes preset landmarks like railroads, the Sphinx/ Parthenon, etc.
2. We encourage you to add to these settlements. However, please keep with the theme of your location. If you want to build a pink fluffy room beneath your pyramid, you are more than welcome. But please, no Eiffel Towers beside the Parthenon.
3. Do not harass other players; that includes tampering with their builds. However, we reserve the right to place puppies and kittens in your house while you are away.
4. No hacking or other unsavory activities.
If you would be interested in any one of these settlements and joining with us on our builds, please answer the questions below:
The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
Age: 13, but I'll be 14 on my next birthday. I think that I should also mention that I am considered very mature for my age.
Desired Settlement: I think that the "untamed" castle region would be best for me. I also might make a base near the Egyptian builds so I can work on them (a few booby-trapped pyramids and maybe some kind of awesome obelisk-type thingy).
Preferred Game Mode: Survival, but I love building/testing in creative.
Any Additional Questions For Us:
1: If I don't get accepted, could you tell me why?
2: How many people do you plan on having on this Realm?
3: Is this world in creative or survival? (I couldn't tell...)
4:I have a 10 gb data cap for my internet, so I might not be able to play on here as often as I would like to. Is that okay with you?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Stuff I support: Check 'em out!
It's okay to be yourself. Just don't do anything illegal. That's a no-no.