Welcome to The Aces. This clan is an elite clan of Minecraft builders. To get into the higher ranks, and thus gain access to the premium part of the server, you must first prove yourself by building in the free build area.
The point of this clan is to create an elite group dedicated to their clan and to being secretive. This clan is generally hostile to other clans, unless on rare exceptions. Allies are known to backstab other clans, and we do not plan to let this happen.
We also focus on deception. Undercover operations of sort are to be expected. In order for these to be possible, we strongly suggest that you join us in our IRC channel, #theaces. To join, you must be identifyed with nickserv, to prevent name spoofing.
To join, just post a request. I will process the request as soon as I can and place you wherever I see fit. This could be as a jack, this could also be as a 3, it completely depends on what I know about you.
Draft of the thread is finished. Iguana is currently working on creating the emblems and banner, but I'm going to put this up anyways, and update with them shortly. Tyoko will be able to put up a dedicated server shortly, hopefully this weekend. However, this might not be possible, and it might be delayed. If thats the case, then I might have to find a temporary server...
1. The Aces promotes individualism. You are allowed to do things without permission from your higher ups, as long as you think they are appropriate.
2. We are not afraid of dismissing anybody who we deem as inactive, a bad builder, a troll, a bad multi-clanner, a spy, or even a bad speller. We can also dismiss for reason not just listed.
3. Multi-clanning is extremely discouraged. People who multi-clan are much more likely to be dismissed from the clan. This is due to the secrets you must know to be respected in this clan.
4. You will never grief another clan's server, for any reason. Talk about doing this, whether joking or not, will be dealt with harshly.
5. You will listen to your superiors. This is anyone of a higher number rank, and especially a face card. If you disrespect an Ace, expect extreme consequences.
6. Do not whine if you get demoted, someone else gets promoted and you don't, someone else starts at a higher rank you did, etc, etc. Basically, any whining about ranks will get you some bad consequences.
7. Do not tell our clan secrets to others. Doing this will result in you probably being banned from the server and kicked out of the clan.
8. Do not use hacks. Ninja's with hacks are just way to powerful, and we want to be a respectful clan.
This might be a lengthy section, to expand more on what we are about.
One thing that I want to stress is the equality I want to be here. Except for the owners and the ops obviously, I want everyone in the clan to feel equal. Thats why I have divided the map up for people who I like and people who I don't.
Hah, just kidding about that. However, the map is divided up. Half of the map is open to the general public, like people from other clans and just general forum-goers. This section is also for the brand new members of the clan, while they are still being evaluated. While in this state of evaluation, they are called Jokers.
Jokers are technically not yet part of the clan. To be officially allowed into the rest of the clan, they must prove their worth in the free section, which was described earlier. The free members will create something in the free section, take a screenshot of it, then post it in the forum. From there, one of The Aces will evaluate it. It might take a little while to get into the clan, but I assure you, it is worth it.
This clan is also going to be very active with inter-clan relations. This may include peace, but often war. Its more fun that way.
Darkebrz - Ace of Spades
Tyoko - Ace of Hearts
Iguana - Ace of Diamonds
Haro - Ace of Clubs
Ace - The absolute highest. The judge of everything. All Aces report to the head ace, the Spade.
Face Cards - They all have ops.
King - A highly ranked class, has op powers. Queen - Similar to the king, except they are seen as slightly lower. Does not make much difference. Op powers. Jack - Not much different then the king or the queen, op powers, about equal with other faces.
Number Cards - The are all similar in importance. The lowest cards are generally worse then the higher ones, but it hardly makes a difference. 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2
We tend to be Neutral however we are allied if felt necessary, and as for the ranks they have no real purpose except to relay how close you are to op powers and if you can command others to do your bidding.
Yes, respect and listening to higher-ups is really the only thing. You are allowed to do anything you want without permission, but you must still listen to higher-ups. This won't be much of a problem though, because I know at least I will try to be friendly and fun.
I'm starting to question the point of clans. I mean, Minecraft is about expressing yourself regardless of what others think or tell you, isn't it?
Also, there is no such thing as true respect on the internet.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Give me a box and I'll think out side of it. Give me nothing and I won't think.
As Warrant Officer of the 1st Infantry Battalion, I am dedicated to the dissuasion and defeat of griefers.
Sorry for the double post, but I just want to get this out.
Right now, getting up a server is a chore. I expected to have one up this weekend, however Tyoko failed to get to where he needed to be. I then wanted Iguana to put up a temp server, but he is also away from his computer. Fantastic.