1. Clans cannot have malicious intents or purposes. You can rival another clan and even challenge them, but if you go so far as to grief them or flame them, we will close your thread here and stop endorsing your clan on the Minecraft Clan forum.
2. There will be no flame-wars or otherwise against clans. If it's friendly fighting (for those of you who love to RP), please don't let it get past the point where this kind of fake fighting and an actual fight are almost indistinguishable, because we will close the thread and warn/ban those responsible.
3. You cannot clone the exact same clan. If you make a clan that is incredibly similar to another clan with different names and categories, it's perfectly fine, but as long as you don't copy the entire thing word for word (example, if 2 Victory clans exist with the same intents and purposes, one has to go).
4. If your clan becomes defunct or does not exist anymore, or if your clan is just spam, it may run a very high probability of being locked away. A person who wishes to create multiple clans and post them on this forum must first be approved by a moderator, via e-mail or IRC.
- You have precisely 5 days to gather at least 3 members into your clan (excluding yourself).
- If you do not fulfill this requirement by then, your clan topic will be removed.
- Clans also require organization to make your members clear.
- A locked clan will be exhibited for a couple of moments until it's moved to the trash bin.
5. All regular forum rules apply here as well, just stating that out there if any annoying person wants to point out that the clan forum is different than the others. Just to tell you, no, it's not, and it will never be.