1. Then you know something we don't, because until now, we have only used the old schematics. However, we have made them more random. Some of them used to be rarer than others or only occured after at least 4 other dungeons.
2. Yes, Eternal Fabric should be turned into a liquid and teleport you back to the "overworld" again.
3. Yeah, it is going to take a while, though.
4. A "Public Pocket"? (basically an empty black box) Those will be placed just as far apart.
5. A 400x400 pocket would probably need some config changes, but if you could create that, it would be awesome.
Because you can. You can use a command to save a certain area as a schematic.
1. Well, I have only played the 1.7.10 ver of the mod before this latest one, so I don't really know what to say. Never saw these dungeons and noticed that loot was harder to find in a huge part of them, doorways were better hidden, and finding an exit out of the dimensional dungeons got waayyyy harder than I remember. Guess my luck is just like that.
4. What about personal pockets? Will they be far apart as well?
5. Haha, I was just exaggerating. I just thought it would be awesome to see the contraption of a giant house (or really anything way bigger of its exterior in an impossible way) inside of a small structure (Kinda like in Harry Potter if you get the reference). But is it even possible to create a mod that enlarges the 256 height limit? I've seen one, but its in alpha and for mc 1.8 if I'm not mistaken.
I've played through the mod, and so far I can see how improved it is, especially the dungeons which have been more diverse and tricky.
I've been searching for about 15 minutes for ways out of the limbo but there doesn't appear to be an exit. Not even a dimensional dungeon door - Is it intentional? Also, what is this looking glass you're going to add? The way I understand from your debate, it allows you to look through the dimensional door? Like, it shows you the next room?
You wrote that you'll make it so that you wont be able to see the next room in a dimensional dungeon for spoilers, because they'll be far away. But what about regular dimensional door? Not a dungeon, a self made one.
I think it would be pretty neat to see a 400x400 wooden house inside of a door fixed into a 3x3 tree.
Oh I see. I was surprised that the dungeons didn't appear because recently a streamer advertised about him doing a live-stream with the Dimensional Doors mod shortly after the new version was released as I was looking for a solution on my own. I skimmed through the stream and watched him standing in front of a working dungeon door.
As for the crash, I believe I downloaded it from MinecraftSix. After it crashed the first time, I went to curse to dl the beta of version 3. After a respectable amount self skepticism as for why nothing fixed the dungeons and the model of the rift, I came here and saw your answer.
Hey M8s, I have this problem where the Dimensional Doors do spawn, the place where the rift is supposed to be, however, doesn't appear:
This next image was taken from the other side:
In case you wondered, I already tried walking through it from both sides. Still nothing. Also the game crashes when I break the door when I enter an empty dimension and when I break the door after I left the dimension.
Aside from the doors not showing or functioning, The rift itself works when it comes to connecting between locations.... But it shows as a green square... My take on it is that the game somehow didn't load the rifts model: