Sometimes when using ultra-thin cutting blades, cracking occurs. Why? According to relevant sources, there are only a few reasons for this phenomenon.
1. When the high performance cutting disc is unevenly organized, the stress will accumulate in the weak tissue, causing cracking due to the torque force, thermal stress, tremor and other factors of the cutting process.
2. When the cutting piece resin lacks toughness, since the grinding wheel piece is always in a negative pressure state during the cutting process, lateral stress is inevitably generated, and when the cutting piece cannot resist the lateral force, the grinding wheel piece is broken.
3. The flatness of the cut piece is poor, the structure of the cut piece is uneven, the hardness of the cut piece is high, and the resin of the cut piece lacks toughness. When the flatness of the cutting piece is poor, the cutting surface is curved, and as the cutting depth increases, the cutting piece is subjected to lateral stress increase, and the rounding of the grinding wheel piece causes a "soft film" to be broken, and the rupture is continued.
4. When the hardness of the cutting piece is high, the radial torque force received by the cutting piece will increase. Since the thickness of the thin flat cutting disc is usually less than 4 mm, the cutting piece may be broken.
Therefore, to understand the cause of cracking when cutting ultra-thin cutting blades, it is necessary to avoid these problems in future use.
In order to increase the safety factor of the ultra-thin cutting blade, some details must be paid attention to. Some details that need attention have been introduced before. Let's continue to look at the details that need attention.
1. Before using the ultra-thin resin cutting sheet, please use it for one minute and then use it. When replacing the new type of resin cutting sheet, please idle for 3 minutes before using it.
2. Be sure to use the correct flange. No enhancement: 1/3 or more; there is enhancement: 1/4 or more;
3. Use an angle grinder with a safety cover and a cutting machine with a safety cover;
4. When using, be sure to fix the cut material firmly;
5, users must wear protective glasses, masks, earplugs, gloves, dust-proof clothing, etc., to take protective measures.
6. Store the resin cutting piece in a place without direct sunlight or moisture, and place it horizontally;
7. If the inner diameter of the resin cutting piece is small and the equipment does not match, please do not change the hole diameter of the grinding wheel;
8. The maximum use cycle speed of the ultra-thin resin cutting piece is used up to the maximum number of revolutions;
9. Before use, confirm that the resin cutting piece has no missing edges, no cracks, no cracks, etc.
10. Never use the side of the resin cutting piece.
Only by paying attention to the details that should be paid attention to when operating the ultra-thin cutting piece, can we add a layer of protection for our own safety.