I like these RP's and I wanted to make my own. You tell the character what to do, how to fight. etc etc. And I will keep the story moving along.
You wake up on the top of a mountain with little memory what so ever.
You remember that you are a wizard. Capable of weaving words into reality, simply through speech and will.
You are in some durable looking clothing. Practical for what an adventurer might wear. You have green eyes and short, light brown hair. And you have a book with some type of magical writing tool. As well as a belt with a small storage pouch on it.
1. You determine what the character does. But you do not determine the story.
2. No godlyness or anything that would be considered cheating.
3. You can summon tools, but it cannot be exactly specific. And summoned tools will disapear after a short amount of time.
4. You start out weak, but you can become more powerful as the adventure moves on.
5. Combat is taken in turns. And a fight can be ended in more ways then simply taking a targets HP to zero.
6. No random, pointless, illogical, etc actions. Ex. [Make lunch appear]
7. The time period is medieval fantasy. I shouldn't have to say much more about that.
Health Points (HP) - Pretty obvious.
Magical Energy (ME) - Is expended after using any form of magic. Regenerates.
Physical Energy (PE) - Same as above, but when doing physical activities. Will suffer penalties when PE is low.
Armor - The clothing your wearing.
Inventory - Anything else you have with you.