Ever heard of evolution? It's how creatures grow to adapt to life in their times. But how does it work? Every time when an organism loses its life, it goes into the world of Minecraft. Notch, who looks over this realm, watches to see if its inhabitants have learned enough to pass onto their reincarnation, everything forgotten but a little more to hold onto. This is the story of some everyday people who are going on this epic journey from their end to a beginning.
Rules and Perks
1. No godmodding.
2. Try to use good spelling and grammar.
3. No dying of age.
4. When you die in this RP, you respawn at the spawn, where you first appeared. It does nothing but make you drop everything on you that you gained in the afterlife and tick Notch off.
5. When Notch tells you it is the time to move on, you can either accept and wish your wish for your next life/afterlife, or you can decline.
5a. If you accept, you can either play as your old character's reincarnation, a new character or stop roleplaying. If he/she is the reincarnation, they must be similar in one way or another.
6. You may only bring one minor tool from your normal life. Put it in your Description.
7. If you have dead loved ones (including pets), Notch is bound by the laws of existence to bring the two linked people/pets together by fate. Sometime or another.
Quote from "Signup:" »
Death: (How you died, it cannot be of age because we don't want old men in our RPG)
Skill: (this is only minor)
Description: (how he/she looks like)
No bio, you will introduce that in the story.
This time, I don't feel like making my own character in my own RP.