The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
Drake's Time Vault
Ever since the beginning of time, there have been beings of good and evil in combat. None were more fearsome than that of the Colossuses. Colossi? Whatever. But these beings, while large, were of a power beyond comprehension. Massive titanic beings with the power to shape the lands themselves. They were feared by the masses. They were viewed as godly entities, beings from the beyond, that came to judge mortals. Most submitted to their fears and accepted life as it was. Some worshiped the Colossi, hoping their lives would be spared. The few brave ones fought back, hoping they could defeat the Colossi. None were ever successful. Until now.[/i]
About three hundred years after the Colossi arrived in this realm, one was found killed. The man responsible was Pyrex Niv-Vox, a man of a new unknown race. He claimed to be of the last remaining members of The Otherworlders, a dying race with the secrets of the Colossi. In his last dying breath, he said that within the next one hundred years, several mortals would be born who would find the secrets of defeating the Colossi and end the war against these evils.[/i]
Now, seventy nine years after the perhaps last Otherworlder died, across the world where the influence of the Colossi or the main civilization, Pyrevalia, had never touched, a town holding the mortals that would discover something powerful that would shape their destinies forever more.[/i]
Hello, my fellow forum goers and welcome to the War of The Colossus! The main premise of the roleplay is in other parts of the world, gigantic monstrous demonic forces known as The Colossi roam and are slaughtering thousands across the world. You are a bunch of teenagers who live in the jungle village of Volit, where one day you all roam off and find the Ruins of The Otherworlders where you will be shown the power to defeating the Colossi. Your adventure starts here. You shall choose how to shape it.
1. Usual rules. No god-modding, meta-gaming, refrain from tennis posting, etc.
2. Try to keep this PG-13. Some parts might get bloody and gory in the future. Romance is allowed, but anything above PG-13, take it to some spoilers or to a PM.
3. To make sure I know you read these, read rule 5 for what to put in the other section.
4. There is an application limit. You have three chances at a successful acceptance. After that, no more applying.
5. You may have more than one character. After one gets accepted, your chances reset. To make sure I know you read this, put the name of the starting village in your other section.
Personality: (You may put "TO BE RP'ED")
Skills: (Anything, from non combat to combat)
Bio: (Recommended you put to be RP'ed because you know nothing of the town really).
If you have questions or ideas, feel free to PM me here or on my skype: bmgworldgaming