Server status: = Ready
Hacker Health: ========== (10,000/10,000)
Hacker Level: Minimal (5 posts to low)
Working Hacks: ========== (500/500)
Banhammer Charge: ========== (0%)
Known hacker IP: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (x= Unknown digit)
Server buildings HP: ========== (10,000/10,000)
Server HP: ========== (100,000/100,000)
Server TPS: ========== (1 Tick per 20 Milliseconds/20 TPS)
Moderators online (0)
Administrators online (0)
Owner notified: No
Mod request system: Offline
WorldEdit Access: Offline
WorldGuard: Offline Effects: None! Vehicles/Entities: None! Posts until next turn: 10
Server portions destroyed: 0% Server portions burning: 0% Server portions above 100 degrees Celsius: 0% Server portions operational: 100% Server portions operating at 100%: 100% Server portions operating above 50%: 100% Server modems remaining: 20/20 Server network connection: 2,000 Gigabits Server memory remaining: 200/200 TB Server memory operational: 200 TB SSD's destroyed: 100% SSD's operational: 100% SSD IO Remaining: 50/50 Gigabits IO. File Server efficiency: 100% Percentage of map corrupted/lost: 0% Power remaining: 20 kW/ 20 kW
Hacker Health: Pretty self-explanatory, once this reaches zero the game ends
Hacker Level: The more you fight the hacker the more hacks he turns on (and in turn, makes him harder to defeat)
Working Hacks: Number of working hacks
Banhammmer charge: Once this reaches a hundred (and the hacker's IP is known) the banhammer fires, and the admins win.
Known hacker IP: Required by the banhammer to fire.
Server buildings HP: The more HP of the buildings the more buffs the admin team gets (and it makes the server heal faster)
Server HP: Once this reaches zero, the game ends (Victory for hacker)
Server TPS: The lower the number, the harder it is for both sides to do actions
Moderators online: For every moderator online, the banhammer charge increases by 0.01 at the end of the turn
Administrators online: Same as moderator, except it increases by 0.1, one admin is required to bring mod requests online.
Owner notified: Once the owner is notified, the banhammer charge increases by 20% (This 20% can not be decreased, at all) And WorldEdit and WorldGuard comes online.
Anti-Cheat: Disables half of the hacker's hacks.
LogBlock: Doubles the rate at which the banhammer charges.
Mod Request system: Decreases the hacker's ability to destroy buildings by 10%. Adds 7 Insults on activation.
WorldEdit: Increases the building speed by 150%
WorldGuard: Makes 500 buildings ungriefable (If there are less the 500, then 500 spawn)
There is a very great minecraft server.
It's beautiful, tends to everyone who plays, and boy, tons of people play! There will not be a moment with less the 15000 people on, the best part? Totally unhackable. Totally ungriefable.
Or so we thought....
A hacker has just joined the server. Developing his hacks since beta-indev, he's finally ready to reek havoc upon minecraft multiplayer. But, a group of veteran players are dedicated to stop him... and another group of griefers will help him destroy this great server in any way possible.
Which side will you choose?
- Godmodding will not be tolerated (You will be put on a list and ignored!)
- General forum rules apply (No spamming, etc)
How to play:
Fighting the hacker:
- General battle (attempting to stop/impede the hacker in any way) (Note that minecraft mechanics do not apply, you can shoot your giant space lazor at the hacker :3)
- Call a mod. (5%-20% success rate depending on your post, gets progressively harder the more attempts you make)
- Call an admin 1%-7.5% success rate depending on your post, gets progressively harder the more attempts you make) Note that 5 mods are required to start calling a admin.
- Rebuild the server (Build in creative ways!) Note that saying "I build a house" is completely generic and will be ignored.
- Make an entity. For example, creating a wall of obsidian to protect the server. (This requires charge (Usually 5 turns) During the charging period your forum account will be unable to do any actions.
- Help the server (Redirect DoS attacks, etc)
- Hack the hacker (Be creative!)
- Buff/debuff existing entities
Help the hacker:
- General battle (attempting to grief/damage the server) (Note that minecraft mechanics do not apply, you can shoot your giant space lazor at the server :3)
- Grief the server (Grief in creative ways!) Note that saying "I grief a house" is completely generic and will be ignored.
- Make an entity. For example, creating a creeper that will make a massive explosion (This requires charge (Usually 5 turns) During the charging period your forum account will be unable to do any actions.
- Attack the server (DoS attacks, and the like)
- De-Charge the banhammer (You figure it out, this is difficult!)
- Distract moderators (Be creative!)
- Ban the staff, requires a 5-turn charge up period (10 for admins), note that during this period if the hacker is damaged the charge is reset.
- Buff/debuff existing entities
^^ The above are only GUIDELINES! Destroy/Help the hacker in ANY way possible!
Server alliance: - Call 5 mods (Grants the ability to call an admin) - Find the hacker IP - Notify the owner (Requires 5 admins or 50 mods) - Bring anticheat/logblock online
- Kill the hacker!
Hacker Team: - Destroy all server buildings - Ban the staff
- Lag the server - Destroy the server
DOCUMENTATION (READ FOR ADVANCED TACTICS!) [In progress]
How to create a vehicle/entity
First, post the stats of your vehicle:
HP: The health of your entity, when it reaches zero it is destroyed (unless saved by a buff)
Shields: Rechargeable shields, read the health/shield/armor documentation for details
Armor: Unrechargeable shields, read the health/shield/armor documentation for details
[Attack Name] [Ammo Current/Capacity] [Damage] [Damage Type] [Special Effects]
You may have up to 15 attacks
[Power Name] [Mana Current/Capacity [Buff(s)/Debuff(s) it grants] [Other effects]
Buffs: [Starting buffs]
Debuffs: [Starting bebuffs]
Then, post a charge time in post for your creation (in posts) so, if the charge time is 100, then on your 100th post your vehicle can be used. (NOTE: This is not your MCF post count, it is your posts on the thread) For your post to construct you're vehicle, you need to add one to your charge meter.
Name: The Example
Example: Ammo: 9001/9001 Damage:100 No special effects
Buffs: Example (+5% to the construction rates of other vehicles)
Debuffs: Powerless (Powers inflicted on The Example do +20% damage)