potatoes can eat spiders while jumping up and down and spitting on grandmas sleeping HAHA!!! lol okay one day i answered the door and it was a dragon he gave me skittle so so so yummy lol mmmmm i can still taste them in my mouth den out of nowhere boom ma ear blew off.. do you like fans i like fans they make you cold when you are hott. A couple of nights ago, I had a dream of Jessica Simpson throwing tennis rackets at me and using magical powers to make Yugio cards fly at me by yelling "Starfire!" over and over again...
Btw, this is true... lool...I got raped by a flaming swordfish who was once expecting a deformed Jedi baby.
Umm. I dont even know. Dont ask dont tell....
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
95% of teens would scream if Justin Beiber was about to jump of the top of the Empire State Building. If you are in the 5% that would grab a seat and some popcorn and yell JUMP! JUMP! JUMP! post this into your sig.
Halibut with a Potato Crust, Potato Smoked Bacon Hash and a Poached Egg, Parsley and Lemon Brown Butter
Recipe courtesy of Michael Kornick , Exec Chef/Owner , MK and MK North, Chicago
You will need a Japanese mandolin or slicer.
For the Halibut:
• 4 3 oz square cut filters
• 2 each Idaho potatoes
• 1 head Frisee lettuce
• 1/4 lb Butter
• 1 each Lemon juiced
• 1/2 cup Chopped parsley
For the Hash:
• 1 each Red bell pepper
• 1 each Yellow bell pepper
• 2 each Medium Idaho potatoes
• 2 cloves Garlic
• 2 sprigs Thyme
• 8 leaves Basil
• 3 strips Thick cut smoked bacon
• 1 each Medium sweet (Vidalia) onion
For the Egg:
• 4 each Large eggs
• 1 quart Boiling water
• 2 Tbsp White vinegar
For the Halibut:
1. Peel and slice the potatoes, very thin.
2. Single wrap the filets.
3. Sear to a golden brown in brown butter and reserve.
For the Hash:
1. Dice the peppers, onions and potatoes 1/3" X 1/3" X 1/3" and the bacon. You will need:
* 2 cups potatoes
* 1/2 cup red and 1/2 cup yellow peppers
* 3/4 cup onion
* 3/4 cup bacon
2. Chop the garlic
3. In a non-stick pan sauté the bacon until crisp. Remove the bacon from the fat, add the potatoes. Sautee until brown and cooked reserve.
4. Add a little butter. Add the onion and peppers. Sautee and when 3/4 cooked, add the herbs and garlic.
5. Add the potatoes and bacon.
1. Poach the egg.
2. Finish the fish in the oven at 425ºF.
3. To plate, place the hash on the plate, top with frisee and the fish, top with the egg.
4. Bring the brown butter back to the flame, brown well. Add the parsley and lemon juice. Top the egg with the butter and serve.
Someone was looking up potato recipes before me >.>
You're now watching two strangers discuss your question!
Question to discuss:
Favorite video game. Discuss.
Stranger 2: old mario games
Stranger 2: or pokemone fames
Stranger 2: ga,es
Stranger 2: games
Stranger 1: the one where you press buttons like a faggot and turn into a fat ****
Stranger 1: the one that is so awesome i go on omegle and ask people their opinions on it
Stranger 1: god damnit i ****ing hate people