(This is based off of a thread a while ago called the Self Learning Wall, or Self Teaching Wall or something like that)
The goal of the game is to pass the warrior. There are many loopholes, until he learns how to counter them. It will become progressively harder, until it is impossible to pass. In that case, I will make a new thread or something similar. (If you have ideas of what to do then, either put it after your post or PM me. :))
You are walking on a path in the woods, but you run into a man clad in nothing. He says, "I am the Immortal Warrior! I can never die! And you may not pass by me without defeating me!"
Do whatever you think will let you pass, but keep to the laws of physics please. What do?
- Has a stone that revives and wakes him instantly.
- Has Moody's magic eye.
- Has a cool chair.
- has finish, can't be damaged.
- Has a forcefield that cancels projectiles from outside and teleportation from inside and outside.
- Has a narrow hallway leading to the path. Vehicles can't fit through.
- Has a device that can see where people are. Pairs nicely with Moody's invisible-seeing eye.
- has magical anti-hacking software
- Has magic barrier to protect force field from being disabled
- He does not accept offers for other types of challenges.
- He does not accept briberies.
- He does not make friends.
- He is not intimidated by political figures.
- He does not like thinking extensively.
- Knows technique to remove all air from his body, reduces his size.
People who have passed: (You can do it again, I'll just add a modifier by your name.)
The Warrior makes friends with Commando as a result of Commando's excellent conversationalist abilities. However, he feels betrayed when Commando requests to pass. Did their friendship mean nothing? Was it all a game? The Warrior is heartbroken, and does the only thing that million-year-old warriors do best. He murdered his new friend by stabbing him repeatedly in the back as he walked past him.
Commando technically still passed.
The Warrior no longer makes friends. (What a sad life)
Scorpion sneaks past the Warrior easily. The Warrior buys a magic eye from a strange wizard that can see invisible things.
Koops and Danny succeed at killing the Warrior after a long battle. They pass him in the time he regenerates. The Warrior buys a stone that accelerates his revival time immensely.
Darthrafael buys the Warrior a large amount of drinks. The Warrior gets drunk and passes out. Darthrafael passes. The Warrior gets his wizard friend to enchant his revival stone to wake him up instantly.
Alfieq successfully intimidates the Warrior with his high status. The Warrior realizes that was pointless. The Warrior no longer answers to political figures.
Everyone passed successfully. The Warrior is frustrated and will be more difficult to pass.
Edit: Oops, missed one. TheNinthOne confuses the Warrior. The Warrior, who dislikes thinking extensively, runs TheNinthOne through with his blade.
The Warrior refuses to drink from the bottle of water, even though he didn't suspect poison. He says he doesn't need to drink anything unless for pleasure, as he is immortal. He turns StarlightGlimmer back.