Ok, so your job is to complete this pattern. I will do my best to avoid giving hints further along the line, so what I'm saying now is probably all you'll get the pattern does NOT have to do with binary, it's just an easy way to display it. Instead of 1s and 0s, it could be ducks and Danes for all I care. And the pattern has no definite "end", but there are points where it is "complete". Like 123123123 as a pattern, anytime 3 is the last # it's complete. Doesn't really work the same way for this pattern, but you get what I mean now.
Btw, I'd just like to share one (pathetic) fact about the history of this pattern and me. School has been boring recently, so I started writing this pattern down in the back of a notebook. I'm up to 10 pages, with (I think 22) lines a page, and 64 digits per line. #ShouldBeDoingSchoolwork
Whoever completes the pattern first gets a cookie!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Even though my Join date is in 2014, I tried the demo on 8/30/2012, and bought the game two days later on 9/1/2012. So hipster
I have some inquiries regarding the UK49s Lottery. In this thread, I am addressing these inquiries. The following questions are listed:
1. What is the UK49s lottery?
2. How do I play the UK49s lottery?
3. When and where does the UK49s draw take place?
4. What are the different betting options in the UK49s lottery?
5. What are the prize divisions in the UK49s lottery?
6. How are the UK49s lottery numbers drawn?
7. Can I play the UK49s lottery online?
8. What are the odds of winning the UK49s lottery?
Tell me below if you know anything about the UK49s Lottery. I'm totally perplexed.