I am going to be playing games that are not too resource intensive. I made a list of the parts I need(Link to list). I'm not sure about a few things so I didn't put them on. I don't need an OS or keyboard. Can you make some recommendations on the parts I'm missing? Thanks.
I was really confused on how getting a $15 more motherboard increased the overall cost by almost $100, then I saw that the RAM went out of stock on the first build
OP, are you sure you don't need an OS? I hope you understand that you can't simply take Windows off of an old PC and put it on a new one. You need a fresh, unused OEM copy of Windows (like this). 95% of the people who come here asking for builds don't (who would randomly buy a copy of Windows for fun?) and I'm concerned that the other 5% believe they do when they really don't.