There really isn't too much of an aim to the game unless you count going to another dimension and slaying a dragon an aim. d: If you see any bugs it'd be amazing if you could report it!
The soundtrack for the game is available here.
However I still need to actually add it into the game, I just haven't had much time.
-Crafting: You can craft fishing rods, swords, pickaxes, axes and shovels (wood, stone and metal variants).
You can also craft planks, boats, sticks, torches, beds, rafting tables and furnaces.
YOU NEED A CRAFTING TABLE TO CRAFT STUFF LIKE TOOLS.
-randomized splash text.
-Cooking food, you can use FURNACES and COAL to cook food.
-Building: You can build houses, towns and portals.
-Going to the Underworld - You can go to the underworld through a portal. Currently the environment in the underworld is the exact same, however it will be edited in the future
to contain things such as lava lakes, etc.
-Boats, you need to use boats to cross oceans.
-Interesting environments - you'll lose damage if you cross a cliff, and you need a boat to cross an ocean.
-Mobs: Randomized mobs, you'll only encounter them at night. Spawn rate is higher in the underworld.
-Simple battle system (attack and run).
-Equip/Wield system. Equip different weapons/equipment.
-Fishing: You can go fishing if you have a rod and catch food.
-Towns/Houses: Having a town provides daily food from villagers living there. You need a house to build a town/portal.
-Levelling system, simple. No real use of it yet, but will be useful when enchanting comes out.
-Day/Night Cycle: added a simple day/night cycle. Monsters come out at night.
-Torch System - Torches speed up day/night temporarily.
-Beds - you can sleep on a bed to skip night time so you don't fight monsters.
Pictures are available as an attachment.
I'd love feedback or something!
Hmm... a bit hard for people who isn't familliar with this type. Probably you need to fix file saves, since when I type "load" it started a new game.
Also, you need to show the help in the game so that people will only type in "help" to show. Much more easier.
Ah thanks for the feedback! c:
You have to of had played before for "load" to work. The game autosaves. But yeah I'll work on adding in a "help" and all for the next version! :') Thank you for trying out the game.
4. Instead of saying "not valid command" when something doesn't apply, give an appropriate error (i.e. "attack pigs" when there are no pigs.. say "There aren't any pigs" rather than the command error)
5. When you do attack, there were 6 and I did attack pigs (everything being plural) but it said "It" died and "It" gave you 2 meat.
6. Can you not pick up bones?
7. When crafting, you should be able to pass qty. I had 24 planks and wanted to create sticks so I could make a wooden pick but I couldn't tell it to just make 4 sticks, it converted all 24 planks into sticks.
8. There are odd errors in text display.. i.e. it says "There is some stone in this room, as well as 5 trees trees around you."
9. Speaking of text display, do not put a period after an exclamation point
10. "There is a ocean to the east" - an, not a
11. Check item qty and present proper pluralization. I current have "17 planks. 4 food. 58 sticks. 1 crafting tables. 1 pickaxes."
12. Create shortcuts (i.e. i or inv for inventory, e for east, etc)
13. I found myself in combat, and "run" is doing nothing
14. What's up with the excess periods? I see "Theres also some pigs near you. . There's an abundance of dirt!"
15. Mine metal? Why is it vague? Should be iron or whatever metal it is.
16. Why is the world not consistent? I go north I'm at a beach. I go south, I'm in a forest. I go north and suddenly I'm in a swamp instead of beach.
17. It said "You crafted a boat! Now you can cross oceans, remember their one time use only". Why are boats only one use? Also, it should be "remember they're one time" not their. Their is possessive.
18. Now it said "There is some stone in this room" but when I mine stone, it said "You mined 0 blocks of stone!"
19. It should either automatically wield a sword when getting into combat or allow for the wielding of one from the combat menu
20. What's up with combat? Seems like everything tends to do 4 hearts or so. The sword didn't seem to make it any less damaging and there is no option for armor. Mobs should have difficulty levels. Slimes in real MC hardly ever cause damage for example, they're stupid simple.
...and the next thing that happened was I died from a slime lol.