(My phone's keyboard disappeared while i was typing thus causing me to accidentally post this. I wasnt going to post any of this idea because i rand out of ideas to follow up and wanted to think about something else. Its unfinished but it still gives off the general idea of what i wanted which is a frozen dimension opposite of the nether)
I always wanted a dimension that was sort of the opposite of the nether, So i thought that maybe this dream could be accomplished through the addition of biome in the End. Its a place that looks simular to space, though its warm in the end (which is something thats possible for space!) It could have places where its cold with real life reasonings too
Biome Idea: ❄Brumal Void❄
In this biome it is extremely cold. Most mobs cannot live here, even the player, as most will begin to take damage upon immediate entry. Here are some special features of this biome:
- All mobs (except Shulkers) will begin to loose 1 heart every 4 seconds upon immediate entry of the biome IF they are not within 10 blocks of a light source.
- Water immediately freezes, and cannot be melted while the player is in the biome.
- Lava immediately turns into obsidian
- A new liquid-like material can be found in the biome. Its "Slushed Ice" and moves at the same speed of lava. Interacting with the slushed ice makes the player start to take damage and recieve a new effect called "FrostBite". FrostBite Slows the target affected but also comes with a 25% chance to freeze person each time they recieve the effect (visually making the player turn blue all as they stay still).
- Frost Layer: A special block like carpet. When walked on for longer than 5 seconds, whoever is on it will get stuck. Attacking the air 3 times or breaking the block for 5 seconds will allow the player or mob to break free
- Frost Block: Breaks when touched. If in water when it breaks, it freezes all the water source blocks within 8 blocks of it.
- Ice Scickles: They fall down due to most types of movement that is detected in 20 blocks above or below them. They deal 6 hearts of damage upon contact with anything. Crouching and entities that are within the hieght of 1 block will not cause the Ice Scickles to fall
❄New craftable items:
- Frost Sword: Get a bucket of Slushed Ice, 7 Frost Blocks, and an already enchanted sword, then simply use a smithing table