• Minecraft hunting is too easy. Animal Behavior needs new standards. Consider this Cause and Effect suggestion.
• Wild animals flee from Steve.
• Improved hunting mechanic is introduced into Minecraft
• Long ranged weapons are more useful
• Fishing rods are more useful
• Survival is more challenging, especially early game
• Hype for new hunting blocks and items is generated
• Wild animals should be temporarily tamed by food and leads. Recently fed animals are relaxed. Leaded animals are relaxed. How can we have farms with calm animals? Keep them fed. Introduce a feeding trough into the game.