I am helping to run a server for MC version 1.12.2 ( FTB Direwolf20 Modpack if that helps) and players want to have a creative area. I have an idea to use a mod to make a new dimension for creative players to enjoy. I want to use command blocks to help move players and to auto moderate a bit so players wont just bring stacks of diamonds or other items out of creative. what im looking to do with the command blocks is:
1) Teleport the players to the creative world when they say a command in chat or something. I don't mind what the trigger is. I also don't want it to loop if possible. so if it could check the dimension first and not run if the player issuing the command is in the creative area it would be great.
2) a reverse of the above command. to take a player from the creative dimension and move them to the overworld (to world spawn. their own spawn would be nice but i don't want to ask or look for something to crazy)
3) When they use the command block to travel in either direction i want the inventory cleared so as to not cheat. (no bringing in ways to teleport and no taking out cheated items)
4) A way to set them to creative when in the creative world and set them to survival when they leave.
5) And also a way to constantly check creative players inventories and delete items i have on a black list. (just any methods that can let a player teleport back to the main world without using the commands and having their creative items cleared)
Thanks for reading. I figure i can at least post this as i stumble around in command blocks myself.