- Average Activity: 6-7 Players Online, Fluctuates down to 4 players sometimes and prime time is usually 9-10 players, low activity is around EST nights although we have players from Europe, US and Asia
2. Mostly tablet but when I'm on the go and wanna play I'll be on a phone.
3. I love building pixel art but I mainly do railroad systems on my worlds.😅 I do know how to make restaurants but I don't know if I would be able to make it because I usually make them in creative XD.
4. I like the community realms make. Also the cool buildings people make in them is pretty dang cool.
3.) I've honestly only recently started playing, I watch a ton of youtubers who build stuff and it's gotten me pretty excited about building new stuff but I wanna have more people to talk to whilst doing so, I'm not completely sure what I want to build yet, but I have a lot of ideas of buildings and I just want a chance to show I can.
TLDR BUILD IDEAS: farms, mini villages so people can have a community, and hopefully even a community ran shop?
4.) I'm pretty new, but I'm super social and I don't like being alone and not having anyone to talk to, so definitely the social aspect. I also enjoy getting to show off my creations to other people for them to enjoy as well!
3. Well farms and redstone stuff is not on my criteria but I always build stuff base on what kind of biome i'm building in. Ex: Jungle (Probably a "Treehotel" where there are bridges hanging trees to trees, Ocean (an "Underwater village" is nice especially when i acquired conduits), Mountains ( "Castles" looks so good on hills).
4. I enjoy realms especially if people are trusted whereas i can show off some of my building skills, that makes me happy if i get a compliment.
Playing alone doesn't give me enough motivation so having more people in 1 world probably give me reason to build more.
3. I like to build houses on mountains, build factories and much more but I have an idea to make a house half inside the mountain and half outside. I also have an idea to make a tunnel to the ocean where it will lead to a underwater house.
4. I love realms because you can get inspired by people’s techniques, you don’t have to play alone and I like It to think of a town where everybody has their own house.
2. Devices I play on: Android, Win10(Desktop), and very rarely on Nintendo Switch
- A shop witch offers to help others with Redstone ciruits
- A Nether Highway
- A good public connection to the end once it's been discovered
4. What I enjoy most about realms is the concept of having tasks you don't enjoy to do done by people who enjoy to these in exchange for you doing something they don't like to do. Also it's possible to play on the realm from more than one device.
3. Building ideas: auto farms, shopping area, community map
4. I like the community work and seeing what a small place can turn into. Having the idea of playing a vanilla survival not tempted to use creative. (On normal survival I'm always temted) sometimes I may get burnt out but then I will be back.
[b]Ideas: Little Japanese Village (For Aesthetics), Public/Monopolised(Depending on what) Automatic Farming Systems and Industrial area(Quarries, Half constructed building etc. )[/b]
[b]Enjoy: Meeting new players and organising little towns where we all live together happily. I like having a working community with players that trust one another and help each other out when we need it.[/b]