So I have a realm that has been running for just over a year now.
i bought a Switch solely so I could set up a realm and play with other crafters and miners!
We still have about 6 people in the realm, but as is life, people come in and out. Some regularly, others we don't see for months at a time. Sometimes people just lose inspiration and struggle to become re-inspired, I know myself I have taken a break of about 4 months at one point for numerous reasons.
However throughout all this, I always keep the realm active and live...in the hope that a community would form.
It is for this reason, having got rid of some of the players we haven't seen for in excess of 8 months, that we are branching out to see if anyone else wants to come and join an established realm.
We have a shopping district (some shops need to be knocked down or taken over), a trading hall (one that is in desperate need of rejuvenation following recent villager updates), a nether 'hub" (although this is one of the big community projects that never really got off the ground and still needs seeing to) and plenty of other things going on...would love to get to work on some huge farms and helping others do the same at their base!
Players are spread far and across the land and we have always had a great mix of builders/redstoners/novices and would like to keep it that way, so there is always someone in place to help someone if they need it.
if you're at all interested, please respond with the following:
- male/female/alien/cat/table...(in other words...nobody gives a rats ass)
- best ever Minecraft creation
- builder/redstoner/jack of all trades
I want to make sure we have a good balance of people and interesting builds to observe...
Also, the rules (sadly s few people have seen it fit to make this stuff a mandatory requirement):
1. No griefing - Any reports of such behaviour and you’re gone quicker than a stack of crepes on pancake day!
2. No bullying - shouldn’t need any further explanation!
3. Don’t steal people’s stuff...either ask if you need something or bloody well farm/mine it your god damn self!
4. Don’t build within 250 blocks of the communal area...leaves us plenty of scope to expand if we need to
5. If you can see another persons build/base...you’re too close...back away...or we’ll get a restraining order!
6. Just be a decent person
7. Don’t play pranks if you can’t take them back...if someone politely requests not to be pranked...fill their base with ALL the TNT!
That should just about do it...
ps Just to add...we have a discord server...it is a requirement of joining the realm to be a member!!
I am a 47 year old male who loves to play Minecraft. I have been playing for over 4 years now and enjoy building and getting inspiration from the members of the community. I am a content creator which includes streaming and making videos. I would love to a community with “older players” since everyone seems to be younger than my children. My screen name is Buccoman. Thank you
Miniature town. Mostly self contained. Had a trading post, large mine at coordinate at y 12, farm for animals and plants. Had a trading outpost in nether too. Not super big on building but love to run trading posts and large scale projects like mines.
I am a Jack of all trades. Will do anything. 😀
I know I am not an adult but I thought I might qualify since I turn 18 in July of next year. If I am not able to join thank you for giving me the chance to ask. Have an amazing day (or night).I
I have built a reimagination of nanda parbat from the arrow, an identical look to the pantheon of rome, mayan temples, decorative gazebos and plenty of houses. Also have dabbled in pixel art and statues.