This is a Network of realms so look at each one you would like to join
Realm:Cinder Port Season 2! Survival & Factions.
Hello! I'm currently hosting a Minecraft Bedrock Realm (latest version 1.12) for all to come and enjoy. New, and experienced players alike are encouraged to come mine, craft, battle, and adventure together!
Here is some information about the Realm itself:
Features of this Realm:
Always online 24/7.
You may go anywhere, any time, provided your exploration doesn't conflict with the rules.
You may use your own texture pack. Before joining, select the texture pack in Settings, then click Join Realm.
We have a Discord. Come say hi, and be part of the community.
The world is infinite. This is a Survival Realm.
If you'd like to be a part of the town community, ask someone. If you'd like to adventure the world, you can do that, too.
You may play your way.
1 Player Sleeping
Player plot protection
RPG System! Max lvl 115
AND MUCH MORE!
Rules for this Realm:
1. No griefing (destroying) or stealing from other players, unless within a factions zone.
2. No entering or browsing through other people's property, without their permission or knowledge (they have to be online and give consent for you to enter.) If you didn't build it, don't go inside it. This excludes community buildings and chests where signs are posted for such areas (ie. Community Chest.) As well as factions zones
3. No building or mining (including strip-mining) anywhere IN, UNDER, or AROUND town. Your approval to build something in town must be given by the mayor of that town. This makes it so all our hard work making the town how we want it is not disrupted. As the world is infinite, you can build anywhere that doesn't have property near it, and doesn't overlap or is in close proximity to other people's property.
4. No PVP (player versus player), unless you're defending yourself, there's an agreement to a duel, or you are within a Factions designated zone.
5. No modding, plugins, add-ons, applications, teleporting by means of commands, creative-mode, or cheating of any kind, or it's an automatic ban.
6. You may not bring guests into the Realm without first applying with S0MD247, the Host. This means no split-screen friends may join.
7.The factions zone is 500 blocks away from spawn, if you can't use TNT your not in a factions zone! This means no pvp.
8.PvP in the nether is forbidden.
Applications are on Discord.
Who we are:
We are a group of friendly, mature, and giving group of people. We like to build, go on adventures, level up, and create magnificent contraptions.
We're looking for the same.
We play this game on hard.
The world is infinite, so there's plenty for people to do.
New persons, experienced persons, everyone is welcome!
Name & (GamerTag): Shuni GT: ShuniPlayz
Discord ID: SheSho#6573
Location (timezone): EST
Minecraft experience: I’ve been playing Minecraft for about 6 years now.
Why you want to join: I want to create towns and work together with others in a community plus take some team challenges
How you'd contribute: I’m very decent when it comes to creating houses and other buildings. I also take part in deciding major events/polls and staying contact with others.
What your goals are: To make a successful town with others, do challenges and overall make this experience the best to its abilities for me and other people!
Name & (GamerTag):Aris ISN4TCH3RI
Minecraft experience:Since 2010
Why you want to join:Joining with a group of friends trying to have fun and be happy
How you'd contribute:Making public farms and mines for everyone to use
What your goals are:Become the most trusted on the server besides admins lol
Discord ID: TreesInBoxes#0072
Age: 11 (a lot of people mistake me for 16+, but I am indeed mature!)
Location (timezone): Philippines, GMT+8
Minecraft experience: I started on minecraft java, but accidentally switched to bedrock. But I'd say that I've been playing since 2015.
Why you want to join: I'd like to join as much realms as possible really, school is close. But I really want to make some new friends and improve my minecraft skills.
How you'd contribute: Fun! I know my limits as a normal player, so it would be hard to do anything. But survival is fun for me, so yeah. I guess I'd try to improve the community aspect of the realm.
What your goals are: Get friends, make a good change to something (could be anything), and I'm sure to get some goals along the way!