Hi all, we are looking for new members for the Mindpunch survival multiplayer server, this is a small 5-6 year old community originally started on the Punchwood forums although we no longer have a home originally inspired by the Season 3&4 Mindcrack vanilla server, and at the moment we are looking for new members to join us. Our current world is about 8-9 months old with no plans for a foreseeable reset. Our server has a few basic rules no griefing,cheating or stealing, Pranking is aloud as long as it is in good humor and will not destroy someones build. (what is aloud is to remove a few blocks here and there to make room for a prank, blocks of any value must be left with the owner, however rigging someone's base to explode destroying their resources is not aloud). Item duplication glitches are generally frowned upon, basically ask before use policy. If you are interested in joining the server you can apply by answering a few short questions, any details you do not wish to share can be kept confidential just by giving an approximation or just stating 'private'.
For Your application
1)Your IGN (In Game name)
2)Your Age (can be an approximation if uncomfortable to give the exact age to the year, we do not want your DOB)
3)A brief outline of your past experiences with minecraft and what type of player your are
4)An explanation of why you want to join the server and a possible future project you wish to undertake in Minecraft can be on the server or of the server game
5)Have you ever been banned from a server before and why?
3) I originally started playing minecraft in beta 1.8 but only played regularly in minecraft 1.5 when I joined the Mindpunch server in late 2013 and have been playing on there since. In minecraft i enjoy anything to do with survival although I do love mob farming and just making redstone contraptions
4)I would like to join the server...(this one is personal no hints here)
If you have any questions you can send them over. My self and other members of the Mindpunch server will be occasionally looking over this thread in the upcoming weeks.
3) I've played Minecraft since 2011(beta 1.2_01 to be exact), I am an avid builder and Redstone technician, and love building community places(ie farms, mini games, landscaping).
4) I love being part of community SMP servers but they always shut down after a few months, so I'm looking for one that will last a long time. As for a future project, I've wanted to build a base that is itself a kingdom with shops and blacksmiths and such, that other players on the server can visit and explore. One other thing would be a carnival not too far from spawn where all the other players could play mini games and even make their own if they wish.
3. I have played Minecraft since around patch 7.2 and acted as a Builder, Head Builder and Admin on Specter Networks Minecraft server, before moving from South Africa to America.
4. I'm looking for a safe place and good community I can play with on and off stream when i'm on Twitch.tv. I am interested in making beautiful homes with gardens and having fun with communities.
5. I have been banned before and it was for not paying enough attention to my building team, thus letting them become abusive to the community. The ban was around one week long, while the rest of my team was a permanent ban.
3) I've been playing Minecraft since about 2012, 2 years on MCPE and then started playing PC from 2014 onwards. Relatively average at most game mechanics like building, redstone, etc, but I do love creating different mini-games and the like.
4) A massive theme park with all sorts of attractions has been something I've been trying to do on a realm for years now, but something or the other always happens and the realm shuts down after a couple months, be it an owner not paying anymore, or the world glitching out and becoming unplayable.
5) Not in recent memory (I think I was temp banned from mineplex a couple years ago for using a glitch in their game, Bridges.)
3) I have been playing minecraft since 2015 and I have been watching minecraft videos for some time before that. I really like survival and I feel I am decent at redstone contraptions too.
4) On singleplayer i used to get really bored. Then when one of my friends started an smp server I really enjoyed it. But then it shut down and I have been wanting to have that experience again. I feel that this server offers that and also a feeling of being part of a community. In regards to a future project, I would be interested to help DarkDragon2543 and Spooky_Potato in their respective projects.
3). I used to play mcpe back in 2015 and then switched up to the console edition for a bit . I think is started playing the pc version of the game around the 1.10 update . I'm decent at most aspects of the game , but my red stone skills are a bit rusty having not used them in a while.
4). I've played on smp servers before and I thoroughly enjoyed it but was unable to find a server that ran for a long time and one that had a community of good players who preferred to enjoy with each other rather than grief . My last smp I aspired to build a community farm and shop district integrated into a tree(shop etc on the branches ) but I had hardly started when the server shut down and I hope to build this project on the server.
3) I've been playing Minecraft since, I think, Version 1.2.5? So just over 5-6 years. I'm decent at most things, like building, redstone all that good stuff, but pvp i completely suck at.
4) I've only really played singleplayer over the past 6 years and it does get pretty lonely, I just have a bunch of projects in my worlds that absolutely no one knows about. Pretty much I want to join a community that allows me to have a chance to showcase my builds and have an awesome time with some people.
3. Been playing since Early alpha, no clue which version but X's adventures in Minecraft was a thing back then.
4. I would like to play on a server simply because I find it more motivating to build and express myself around others. I also want to learn some of the newer features that have sprung up since minecraft left beta. Also I really need to learn how to do redstone and farms since they've changed a lot since the classic mob farms.
3) I've played in MCPE since 2013, and then moved into PC in 2017, I'm a pretty decent builder, ok enough at redstone
4) I love playing minecraft on multiplayer, and I have also got into some SMPs but none of those are active, so I'm looking forward for this SMP to be active
3) Started back in 2013, after I had gotten it on console, semi decent at building, I know the basics of redstone, but cannot make anything other than a simple door (hahaaha...) I know how this game works to an extent.
4) I wish to join the server, because I enjoy playing with others, but nobody I know irl has a computer or minecraft (hahaa....) and I love survival servers.
The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
1)JaJantje (aka JLee)
3)I haven't played MC in about a year now i think, just lost interest in it for that period of time, started playing at around 1.4 and stopped at 1.10. As said, lost interest. I however do feel like coming back to it now. I used to mess around with iron farms quite a lot and just passive and agressive mob farms in general are a fun area for me. I'm no good at building good looking stuff by myself, which is why I try to get 'inspiration' from finished builds.
4)As said before, I'm looking to get back into playing MC. I've been away for a while and felt like it was a good time to return this year. A fresh start so to say. I do however still have my knowledge and building experience with farms and other redstone contraptions and looking at your own description I thought that I could fit in.
5)Nope, I know my limits and can understand the limits of other people.
1 question though, where is your server hosted? My connection to american servers isn't too great to say the least. For contact discord is probably the easiest way to get to me (if you need to). My discord is JLee#0579