I have had this world on Minecraft PS4 for just under a year now. Me and my friend have built up a large village and have defeated the ender dragon ect. Throughout this time some weird stuff has been happening that me and my friend are not knowledgable enough to explain for ourselves. I'll list as many weird things as I can remember:
1. The first weird thing we noticed was my friend's bed would not allow him to use it due to the fact it said "this bed is occupied" (or whatever it says I can't remember exactly). We tried searching this up and a forum stated that it was a glitch to do with placing the bed. However, the bed had been usable and placed down in that spot for a long time before this.
2. The nether portal. I had found this one the most frustrating. Since we had first created the nether portal it had always done this weird thing where when we leave the Nether it doesn't lead us back out the portal we entered through, it creates a portal at this random location on a hill very far away from our village. We had tried destroying the generated portal mulitple times but it just makes a new one in roughly the same location on that hill. You can see there's about 20 slightly destroyed Nether portals on the hill from us trying to fix it and save us that walk back everytime. We have also tried moving our portal around our village and making a second portal within our village but it still insists on returning us to that random hill.
3. The doos around our village keep going missing (even the iron ones). Obviously, for the wooden ones it is possible that mobs had destroyed them but the door was not left to pick back up off the floor and we had no villagers for the mobs to try and break doors down to get to; the villagers have been long gone for a long time due to point number 4. Most of the buildings that had their doors broken were not even villagers buildings anyway. For example my Nether room with 2 wooden doors was fine when we entered the Nether. I had quickly returned and used the nether room to put stuff in the chest. Shortly after I returned again and both the doors were missing. This all happened during the day so I was a bit confused. Also no mobs spawn in our village anymore due to it being well lit up, even phantoms dont even spawn in there anymore (I believe that is normal)
4. Pillagers coming just before every night. This happened a few weeks ago, everytime it was just about to get to night I would spot about 4/5 pillagers roaming around our village (not the villagers village). I must have about 4 stacks of emeralds and 30 banners on my house due to this. With mine and my friends village being next to a villagers' village we obviously started a raid every time which has now lead to all the villagers being killed and inspiring me and my friend to build a huge cobble wall around our village and the villagers' village to stop them coming. We see them a lot less often (I believe they spawn outside the wall but we just leave them). Sometimes during the raid they would even spawn on the 2nd floor of my friends house which was extremely weird as it is a small house but I understand that is a possibility anyways.
5. A few days ago my friend got attacked by nothing in daytime. I saw him take damage and he turned around with his sword thinking something was behind him. It hit him 3 times rapidly and stopped. Dealt about the same damage as 3 punches. He got it clipped and saved on his console but we really can not explain that one; it freaked us out a lot.
6. This is just a weird coincidence. I was just outside our cobble wall about 50 blocks away from it and I spotted some gold armour floating in the water. I assumed it could have been from a mob but the armour was fully intact and there was 2 items (a gold helmet and a gold chestplate). Also the fact it was floating in deep water was weird considering the fact zombies can not burn in water (obviously). Anyway 30 minutes later my mate freaked out and said "Is that the armour you found did you dump it here" ,he was referring to our small river in our village. i went and looked and there was a gold helmet and gold chestplate floating in the water yet again (200ish blocks away from where I found mine) fully intact. Not mine as I had placed the ones I found in a chest in my house
7. We cured some zombie villagers and when we gave them potions of weakness and golden apples they both broke down the iron doors infront of them that kept them trapped in that room
8. The last one isn't really too weird but I can't understand why it does it to me but no my friend. When I leave the outer-end (where the end cities are) it teleports me to this spot 100ish blocks away from the entrance of our cobblestone villager. A complete random spot but it just so happend to be close to home. For my friend it just takes him back out the ender portal which is so far away from our village.
For the record I am on Minecraft PS4 1.14.1 (not sure what version the game was when I started the world). If anyone has any explanations/solutions for any of these I would be thankful as they have baffled me and my friend for a while and we are sure there are people who play this game too and have the answers
2. Destroy the portal in the nether and line it up with the one in the overworld. Y coordinate is the same as overworld, one block movement horizontally in the nether is equal to moving 8 blocks in the overworld.
3. Zombies. Must be a glitch where the game is treating iron doors like wooden ones.
6. Zombies. When a zombie goes in water they will sink and once they are submerged in water long enough they will convert to drowned. When they convert they drop any armor they were wearing and it floats to the surface.