We've been trying out a realm for the past few days, coming from a port of a world from xbox one edition. I've noticed that my mob spawner farms aren't working, and the spawners themselves are not spawning new enemies. I have found a few new spawners which function, and built new mob farms around them and they will work for a few hours, and then stop spawning anything at all. When I investigate, there is no longer an enemy spinning around inside the spawner. The spawner is just empty. I've tried switching from normal to peaceful and back again, downloading the world off the realm and re-uploading, hunting around for other enemies in case I was somehow at the cap. All the normal random enemies still spawn fine all around the area, and it's only the functionality of the spawner that is effected.