Hi guys! I'm having issues with skins on Minecraft Mobile version.
The problem is that I can't upload or import my custom created skin to minecraft. Here is the progress of issue:
1. I just simply go to "Profile" on the main menu.
2. I pick "Edit Character" button.
3. Then I click on skins (up, left, 2nd or 3rd button)
4. There's a button called Import (or something like it)
5. If I click it, Gallery opens and I'm picking a skin.
(!) 6. Once picked, it goes back to minecraft. But...
Appears or it goes back to the "pick skin" screen, but everything is whole darker, like it is dimmed. When I pressed the back button on phone, it goes back to profile menu and everything is fine.
But the issue is that the skin I picked, isn't imported to my custom skins selection.
And this happens whenever I trying it.
I hope that there's and explanation of it.
These are my phone specs and parameters.
64gb int. Storage
Just a so powerful phone, with Android 6.0.1 and nubia Ui 4.0
Full specs here: Link Removed
When playing, Minecraft runs very well, no lags or something, I'm using also shader packs to improve the look of minecraft.
I hope it's gonna be OK and that could be fixed.
Thanks a lot guys for future help.
Greetings from Slovakia!