Minecraft PE 0.7.3 added a fancier title-screen that is similar to the desktop edition's system: 6 screenshots are arranged in a cube, which is rotated in the title screen. (Diagram by NathanX: http://imgur.com/2B1UUGV )
If you want to see the stock screenshots, extract them from assets/gui/background. There should be 6 images in the form of panorama_0.png.
(If you don't have these requisites, but has a computer with Desktop Edition, you can still make panoramas screenshots using the Desktop edition - nobody would know)
1. Patch the Fov changer (fovtest.mod) to change your FoV to 90 degrees.
2. Go into your world and choose a good spot to stand. Then, prepare to take the screenshots by disabling the GUI and by turning on graphic options as appropriate.
3. Using the in-game patch manager, load the 500ise_panohelper.js ModPE Script.
4. Activate the ModPE Script by tapping on the ground.
5. Now using the in-game patch manager, patch the window resize script (tinyrender.mod).
6. Minecraft PE should now render in a tiny 256x256 window on the bottom-left corner of your screen, and every 5 seconds it should turn the player.
7. Take the screenshots as it turns the player. The order:
-- 0: forward
-- 1: right
-- 2: back
-- 3: left
-- 4: up
-- 5: down
8. Crop all the screenshots to 256x256, paying attention not to crop out any of the Minecraft display, and name each cropped screenshots in the form of panorama_0.png (replace 0 with the sequence of the image)
9. Apply a blur effect on all the screenshots.
10. Add them to a .zip file, and load into BlockLauncher as a texture pack.
11. Your panorama should be displayed on the main screen.
Thanks to NathanX for his help in understanding panoramas and for testing this.