Welcome to the Legacy Empire Server, Your Journey through the Minecraft Bedrock Multiplayer experience starts here. With an active community and active members this server has never been more alive.
What is This server?
This server was founded In February of 2020 by Badle and Itzaham. It was originally run off of free realms. Since microsoft has started asking for a credit card before you start a free trial for realms we had to look at other options. We briefly considered hosting a server ourselves on a raspberry pi 4 however that did not work. We looked at 3rd party server hosting and that Is where we lie.
What is in it for the community?
Being a member in the community means you can get access to special giveaways, get messages about the server, give content ideas to content creators that are a part of the community and so on. not to mention being able to talk to the creators themselves. No matter if they are a 300 Subscriber success or just starting out having a community behind them can give great confidence boosts for getting started in content creation.
Members, What are the rules?
We have a few actual rules on the server but many in our discord server that has recently been revamped.
1. No Duplication - TNT duplicaters are allowed however duplicating TNT items however is not allowed.
2. No Chat Spamming - This is for the benefit of people who try to make youtube videos
3. No Griefing - This is to avoid players wasting time on builds for it to be blown up
4. Do Not build within a 250 block radius of the natural spawn point. - This also counts for resource mining.
5. If you build further than 3000 blocks out then dm Badle to ensure it does not get deleted
6. Do Not be rude in the chat.
7. No inappropriate builds
8. Pranks are allowed - they must be harmless and in good taste, you may start prank wars
9. PVP is not directly allowed however you may create minigames that include pvp.
10. You can start or join factions - This is to create some diversity in the server
11. Factions can start wars against one another - This is to create events that can create a larger active player base.