Hermitcraft Bedrock is a new Hermitcraft style Vanilla Survival Sever for BEDROCK edition. (i.e. Xbox, Windows 10, Nintendo Switch, iPhone and Android)
Just like the original Hermitcraft Server, this server is a private, whitelisted, BEDROCK Server which will have various districts for player builds, shops, mini-games, etc. just like the original one!
It does not matter if you are on everyday, as long as you are active atleast 2-3 days in a week.
Note: This is a personal server fan-made Hermitage style server for Bedrock. It is not affiliated with Hermitcraft.
Must be on Discord and must be 18 or older. Cheats are off and the difficulty is set to normal. Streamers and YouTubers are welcome.
There is loads to do and we have an awesome community!
-Must Be Experienced In Either Redstone or Building
#No griefing allowed.
#No stealing or randomly killing other players.
#Must respect Owner and Admins of the Server
#No Currency Farming.
#If the above rules are not followed, you will be permanently banned from the server.
#Friendly creative pranks are allowed! As long as it's in good fun!
If you're interested, please fill out this application and post your answers in the comment section and we will contact you if found worthy.
3. Your Timezone:
4. Favourite thing about playing in a survival server:
5. Reason you think you are worthy of joining the server:
4. Favourite thing about playing in a survival server: community builds and auto-farms... the challenge!
5. Reason you think you are worthy of joining the server: Really just enjoy bringing my contribution to the server. I prefer to work collaboratively building on people’s strengths to make things beautiful.
4. Favourite thing about playing in a survival server: Making redstone and command machines
5. Reason you think you are worthy of joining the server: I have been playing for about 8 years and I am very familiar with the game. I am great with people and I am a manager at a restaurant so I have experience being a leader. I am very experienced with redstone logic circuits, plugins, and all sorts of commands.
4. Favourite thing about playing in a survival server: My favourite thing about playing on a survival server is interacting with other players (trading, building,or just having a nice chat). And personally I think building is a lot more fun after you finally finish a project that you have been farming up for.
5. Reason you think you are worthy of joining the server:
I'm a builder, my building style is mainly going in the direction of medieval castles or villages. I'm not that good at difficult Redstone builds etc. The reason why I think I would be "worthy of joining" is that I'm: a nice person and always down if anyone needs help with a build (not so much with redstone ;D), I'm playing minecraft since pc release and have a lot of experience (i obviously took a few breaks since then), and I just love the concept of hermitcraft^^
4. Favourite thing about playing in a survival server: I like starting from scratch and building an empire with others.
5. Reason you think you are worthy of joining the server: I am a team player and just can't do the single player mode. I prefer to play with others. I like the idea of Hermit Craft. I watch Mumbo Jumbo's lets play. Absolute love me some redstone
My favorite thing about survival servers is the trading and interactions with people who perhaps have different skills to me. I love building redstone contraptions for people and aesthetically pleasing houses with hidden functions!
I belive I am worthy to join for a few reasons; I have been playing Minecraft for years now, since 1.5.2, and even when it went out of fashion I kept at it. I have always had a firm belief that the sky is the limit (which was quite literal in the early versions!) and since then have built higher and bigger. I own four copies of Minecraft (would you belive it?) and fell in love with the Bedrock edition when I found out I could play on the same account on my PC and my Switch. I still play a ton of Java edition, largely for the Mods, but Bedrock had become my daily driver over time. I am a kind, humorous and helpful person who is always up for a favour and has great ambitions for what I could achieve if paired with people of similar mindset and affinity with building.
4-Being part of a community and creating projects with others or to show others.
5-Im a pretty skilled builder, and, while I know very little about redstone, I work very well with other and have an ability to take what I see in my head and put it into Minecraft, as well as do the same for others.
1. Gamertag: Merciful K1ller (case sensitive might need “” around my name
2. Age: 18
3. Your Timezone: AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
4. Favourite thing about playing in a survival server: setting up shops and interacting with other players also collaborating in builds
5. Reason you think you are worthy of joining the server: I am experienced in redstone and is able to be very often online. I also have decent building skills and would love to participate in a hermitcraft-like server and meet new people with differing skills with me.
4. Favourite thing about playing in a survival server: The community aspect of a server with trustworthy members is a great atmosphere to be apart of and is one of the best ways to play Minecraft.
5. Reason you think you are worthy of joining the server: I really enjoy the community within a server and work well with others to make it enjoyable for others too. I'm strong with redstone but also live grinding tasks with other players
2. Age: 15 I know you have said 18 or older, but I am very mature and I won't grief or be toxic.
3. Your Timezone: EST or 5 hours behind GMT
4. Talking with others and trading with others that I know aren't gonna rob me or steal my stuff and kill me
5. Reason you think you are worthy of joining the server: I love watching hermitcraft. I watch many hermits like mumbo, iskall, and many more. I also will follow the rules even though I am younger than 18. I won't grief, kill, and steal from other player. I also love playing minecraft.
4. Being able to interact with different people and have fun while playing
5. I really love playing Minecraft, I only recently started watching the hermitcraft series however it seems like it would be tons of fun to play with lots of different people. I have a lot of ideas and I love creating new things. I also love playing Minecraft.
Age: 16 I know not 18 but I've never griefed a server or realm in my life and I am very mature
Favorite thing about survival: Being able to interact and meet new people who also play Minecraft, watching those who do it best, (All the Hermits)
Reason: I'm good at building, I'm decent at redstone, and I love working with people and bringing smiles to people. I always follow rules of any kind games or real life! I have a lot of experience of Minecraft and have playing since I don't even know when.