Midgard realm looking for new recruits. I'm the owner of a survival realm that has been online since release day. Unfortunately creative has been turn on to repair damage of various griefs. For this reason the invite process is more difficult than it has been before, but before I ask what I require of you let me tell you what I'm offering.
-My realm has been online since release day, I'm and adult with a stable job. So you don't need to worry about investing your time and effort into a realm for it to go offline.
-No spontaneous resets. I've only reseted the map once and that was the second day. No worry's that all your work will disappear.
-A friendly, mature community. My players range in the ages from 13 to 40 year olds. All of them very friendly and mature. I've had to go thru a lot of bad apples to refine my list.
-Comunity chat outside the game with voice chat if your interested in that sort of thing. Voice chat not mandatory.
-Form of government know as the "Council". The council is my group of Ops.
Now now that you know what I'm offering, this is what I ask from you.
-Follow the Rules-
1. Be nice -don't think I need to explain this one-
2. Respect people's property -don't steal, don't grief. You will be found out and banned-
3. No duplication of items -I find it kills the joy of the game-
4. If you see something out of place, screenshot it and notify a council member -Help keep our community griefer free-
1. In spawn town, you may have one plot for your house and one plot for a shop in the shopping district. Available plots are mark as such with signs. If you want more space to build a huge base or whatever you desire, you must do so far from spawn. Spawn counts with a subway system and you can connect to your base for ease of travel if you desire. If you do build far from spawn, please make clear border boundaries of the territory you claim. This is to avoid border disputes.
2. Firefly -This is the passcode to make sure you've been reading this. You must post this passcode in your application if you want it to be considered.
-How to apply-
Application is a two step process. First we select applications from forum post to interview. Second we do and interview with our recruiting panel in Discord chat. If everything goes well your receive a realm invite.
Discord is a free chat app that also provides voice chat. It's not mandatory to use the voice chat, but you need it for the second part of the recruitment process and to be part of the community chat.
If you've read all of this and want tot be part of my community, please provide the following.
-Discord Username (must provide username with # numbers, example; Devoid21#0000)
-Minecraft Skills (don't worry if you don't have any, this won't affect your application)
-A bit about yourself and why you want to join (The more detail you are, the better to get your application notice)
I was in an amazing realm that had zero greifers and had an amazing build when well the owner let it go. So all my buildings and everything is now gone. I haven't been on a realm in about a month now and I miss Minecraft. I'm 18 male and I got 2 jobs in america so I'm busy but I would be on at least 3-4 times a week. I am very good at building all sorts of things. And I really just want to be in a realm again.
I don't know about that app discord but i would like it if I could talk to the owner if you where to friend me on Minecraft we can chat on Xbox through Minecraft. Oh and Jessica rabbit
Hey, please add me on my gametag RestlessEagle8. I love to play realms with anyone and I am really really friendly. I don't grief and I am well at building structures and I obey rules. I hope you invite me and i will see you in your realm.
Im 16 and love mcpe. My name is Cole. Will not grief. I want to be part of a fun active realm. Will build and make mines and well explore with or help any other members. Will immediately report any suspicious activity. Extremely active. 45 hours in the last 2 weeks. Love survival realms. Just really want to get on a realm that feels like a community. Hope you consider me. Thanks v Zeroz x