Mods for Minecraft is a great tool for you to edit and apply Minecraft skins, mods, texture to all platforms.
You don't need BlockLauncher to use Skin Editor, texture, maps, seeds (Although you can still use it as an option)
These are Skin Editor for Minecraft features:
1. Create a new Minecraft skin
- Default skin (Transparent skin)
- Steal player skins from the internet by typing names
- Import skins from your gallery
2. Edit Minecraft skins to fit your needs with these powerful tools
- Bucket (Fill tool)
- Color wheel
- Color palette
- Eye dropper
- Moving tools
- Zoom in/out tools
- Undo button
- 3D Hat feature
- 3D preview
- Eraser transparent
3. Rotating your character in 6 directions
- Front view
- Back view
- Left view
- Right view
- Top view
- Bottom view
4. Preview 3D character.
5. Hide and show Jacket, Arm OverLay and Leg OverLay.
6. Adjust visibility of your character. Editing Minecraft skins had never been this easy.
7. Export skins in 4 different ways
- Export directly to Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Export to your gallery
- Save to your skins list
8. Maps for Minecraft PE
9. Mods for Minecraft PE.
10. Videos funny Minecraft PE
11. Texture for Minecraft PE.
12. Seeds for Minecraft PE.
Mods for Minecraft is not developed by Mojang. Minecraft is a trademark of Mojang AB. Please note that we are not affiliated with Mojang AB but we adhere to the terms set out by Mojang AB at https://www.playz.net