The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
This mod adds a mob called Chocobo to the game. This includes different coloured mob types with different attributes.
Chocobos can be breed and procreate, for first time in MC:PE!
Chocobos are passive mobs. If attacked, they will run and try to hide from you.
There are 9 different colors of Chocobo:
Yellow, Blue, Green, Red and Pink.
White and Black.
Gold and Purple.
What's the difference between each type of Chocobo? 1. Yellow Chocobos are the average chocobos and have no clear abilities. 2. Green Chocobos have the ability to climb, which means that they don't need to jump in order to go up a block that is one step higher. 3. Blue Chocobos travel faster on water. 4. White Chocobos have the ability to fly. 5. Black Chocobos have the ability to give nigth vision to the rider. 6. Gold Chocobos have the ability to fly up 10 blocks high.
7. Pink Chocobos have the ability to jump very high.
8. Red Chocobos are the fastest chocobos. 9. Purple Chocobos have the ability to cross lava and are immune to fire.
Where does the Chocobos spawn? 1.They appear in any type of forest.
How do I tame a Chocobo?
1. Find a pack of wild Chocobos. 2. Feed one with some Gysahl Greens. 3. You will see some hearts and a collar when the Chocobo is tamed.
What happens when a Chocobo is tamed? 1. You can use the Chocopedia on it. 2. The Chocobo can be saddled using a Chocobo Saddle. 3. Can be healed using Gysahl Greens. 4. Will heal while resting in a Chocobo pen.
How to build a Chocobo pen? Every area covered with straw will count as a Chocobo pen. If a hurt Chocobo will stand on the straw it will automatically heal over time.
What happens when a Chocobo is saddled? 1. Can be ridden tapping a tame Chocobo with a empty hand.
2. If you tap it when riding them, they jump.
3. Press the jump button to get off.
What happens when a Chocobo dies? 1. The Chocobo will drop a Raw Chocobo Leg which can be cooked (and is yummy).
2. If the Chocobo had a saddle, drops it.
How can I obtain a Chocobo Feather? 1. Chocobo Feathers are occasionally dropped by wild or tamed Chocobos.
How can I obtain Gysahls Greens?
1. They grow in the same places where Chocobos live.
How can I breed two Chocobos?
1. First you have to obtain Loverly Gysahls. 2. Select two tamed Chocobos of different gender to be breed. 3. Take them to a Chocobo Pen. 4. Both Chocobos have to be fed with one Loverly Gysahls. After that, they'll procreate and a egg will appear.
5. After a while a Tamed Chicobo will born!
How can I obtain Loverly Gysahls? 1. Obtain wild Gysahl Greens. 2. Craft a Loverly Gysahl.
How to distinguish a male from a female?
1. Males are bigger than females, and have colored feathers on its head.
2. There are not differences in their skills between genders.
3. It is impossible to know their gender when they are babies.
And why do I want a Chocobo?
1. Chocobos are cute. 2. They are a fast way to travel. 3. KWEH!
1. Tap any chocobo with it!
2. It is used to know the status of your Chocobo, his health and gender.
3. You can also find out if they are ready to breed.
4. If you use it sneaking, it will tell their skills!
Tutorial Oficial en español, con todo lo que necesitas para que funcione el Mod en tu dispositivo:
• Can I share this mod on whatever-website.com / with my friends / on the xyz social network/ your app ?
Yes you can, and you don’t have to ask my permission, but you have to link to this website or my download links , this means that you cannot create your own medifire/other link or put the file in your app. you also have to give me credits and you can’t use my work for commercial purposes.
• Can I add this mod in my modpack?
Unfortunately no I would like my mod to remain separate from other mods.
• Can I make a YouTube review for this mod?
Of course you can. Only one thing: just put a link of this website or my original adfly link.
• Does this mod work in local multiplayer?
Currently no, because with the current APIs it’s quite difficult to make it work.
• If I find a bug, where I should report it?
The best way to report a bug is my Twitter @all_gonza.