++ HOW TO: ++
1. Morph: Start by importing selfie or a frontal face picture
- Generate your Minecraft Skin in seconds
- Turn anyone into a Minecraft Skin!
2. Edit: Fine tune your morphed Minecraft head in the Editor.
3. Skins: Place your Minecraft head on a Skin
4. View result in 3D and save
...Some suggestions would be... maybe later on it could be a full body thing. You take a picture of your full body and then it will put the clothes and everything in. THAT would be awesome! Or maybe you could just do parts of the body like buttons like SHIRT and if they click on it they can take a pic of their shirt or something and that will be the shirt on their skin.