/upcoming commands [disco fog/structures/tutorials]
/pack of [wood/chain/iron/gold/diamond/blocks/items/all64]
/screenshot(Unsure if adding it)
/sounds(Plays sounds like Pig Squeal or Stepping on Dirt Block[I'll have to insert a Texture Pack for this to work)
/build tutorials(Basic) - Canceled
/spawn [creeper/bat/zombie pigman/mooshroom/magmacube/zombie/wolf/squid/spider/slime/skeleton/silverfish/sheep/ghast/cow/chicken/cavespider/butcher/farmer/librarian/priest/smith/villiger]
/morph [zombie/creeper/bat/zombie pigman/mooshroom/magmacube/wolf/squid/spider/slime/skeleton/silverfish/sheep/ghast/cow/chicken/cavespider/butcher/farmer/librarian/priest/smith/villiger] - NOT ALL ARE ADDED YET! Only Zombie so far...! More shall come in the new update!
- X-Edit(BETA) is the new 'WorldEdit' with bug fixes and more blocks that extend as far as your paths are set to.
- X-Structures is a bunch of Structures in the following categories:
(Key - NameOfStructure-NameOfId-Id === )
Heart-Sugar-353 === Creeper-Bone-352 ===
Small House 1-Carrot-391 ===
Forgot to Add: Christmas Tree, Presents, Hanukkah, Dreidel, Happy New Year Sign, 2016, Fireworks - Oh well... Will be added in the next update as well as several more structures. Structures will get bigger and better as time goes on. More downloads received, more structures I make for everyone!
X-Structures will be heavily updated over the next few weeks. Will add many structures.
- X-Music is a Music Player that runs in the background in MCPE while joining a new world. You can choose your own music but, you must have it downloaded somewhere in your local/sd card storage. If located in the root, it won't work.
- X-Effects is a list of a bunch of in-game commands that are effects
- X-Arrow is a mini mod that whenever you shoot an arrow with the bow, it will explode at it's target. You might as well call it the Xploding-Arrow.
- Fixed many bugs
- Added many different Mods
- Added more Commands
- Changed 'X-Commands' to 'X-Modz'
- New UI - Went from Green to Aqua Blue - Still Kinda Messy
- Added Structures, Music, Exploding Arrows, Effects, and Edit.
- Removed 4 Commands - Added many more
- What's New in 1.2.0?---
- Added many Commands
- Fixed 1 or 2 bugs, but still buggy
- New UI - Green - Kinda Messy
iOS 9.2.1 Kernel dump exploit success. nvRAM is an issue as overriding it is a big dilemma to many iOS jailbreak developers; Taig is having problems with the Crypto and Apple's signature of all things. I've been working on overriding Apple's signature for the past month with no luck. But, did bypass the Crypto. The kernel is now vulnerable to start exploiting.