- The third release, a preview of the next version (1.6.0 alpha):
- The Connector (used for connecting quarries & quarry area marks),
- The Wrench (used to start the Quarry),
- The Machine Core (used for crafting).
- The Quarry:
The Quarry digs a hole to bedrock - it's working area is between a quarry and a quarry area mark. They must both be clicked with a connector, and then the quarry must be started with a wrench. Multiple quarries can run at once ! Notice: The Quarry will drop all mined blocks around itself if it hasn't got a chest above it. Otherwise, they will be put to the chest. Screenshots:
It spawns particles & block breaking sounds.It digs down to bedrock. Multiple Quarries can run at once:
- The Quarry Area Mark:
The Quarry Area Mark must be tapped with a connector to create a working area for the currently selected (last tapped with a connector) Quarry.
- The Laser Drill:
This block will dig to the bottom of the map (to bedrock) when you place a chest on it and click it. All digged items will be put in the chest. Notice: It is crafted in the stonecutter!
- Automatic MultiBlock Farms:
They will automatically grow wheat (other crops will be supported in a future version) and spawn particles around. They must be always 2 blocks tall and: 7x7, 5x5 or 9x9.
How to setup the smallest one:
step 1: step 2: step 3: step 4:fill the chest next to the input port with wheat seeds! step 5: click the controller to activate the farm! You are now ready! The farm grows wheat every 10 seconds!
They can be activated and deactivated by simply clicking on them.
- The Slaughterhouse:
Automatically kills mobs on the same height of it, in a radius of 2 blocks. Must be activated by clicking it. It puts all mob drops in a chest next to it, or, if there aren't any chests, drops them in the place of killed mob. Currently supported mobs: sheeps, pigs, chickens & cows (spiders & slimes will be added in future update).
- The second (released) build of the AutomatedCraft,
- Fixed errors & bugs.
# v 1.5 beta:
- The newest version of the mod, a sneak - peak (the Quarry doesn't put blocks to chests - the blocks digged disappear),
- Added the quarry block, the connector item and the wrench item, - Added recipes and custom blocks and items were added to the creative tabs , - Added a simple drill GUI, - Added the machine core item for crafting, - Added a new menu, - Added support for mcpe 0.10.x, - Fixed errors & bugs.
+ v1.5.4 beta:
- The third release,
- Added a preview of automatic mob farming, (the Slaughterhouse),
- Fixed bugs & fixed the problem with auto farms - now they consume seeds correctly
The Laser Drill can only be crafted in a
P.S: Please report me any bugs & glitches on this thread (I will do my best to fix them) . Please do not use my code, blah, blah, blah, etc.
Future updates: - Will bring electricity, - Will add recipes for the Quarry & Quarry Area Mark, [added], - Will bring automatic mob farming. [30% added (a preview in the newest version)].
Right now (in 1.3 beta) blocks can be obtained by inventory editors (too many items, pocket inv editor, etc.). I will add crafting recipes in the next update. I will also try to add the blocks to creative tabs, but it won't probably work. The next update will probably disable the blocks (in pillar shapes) placed by the laser drill, because they use Block.setShape() which is very glitchy (when the block is placed next to another that is not air, it makes the blocks translucent) and ModPE will probably not fix this in the closest future.
Power system making has been delayed. Today, the first build of the next update (minimap, drill info when pointing it, recipes) was succesful. It will be released as AutomatedCraft v1.6 beta in approximately 3 weeks.
The minimap is approx. 90% ready. The drill shows a status text on the screen when pointed. Recipes were added succesfully, and all blocks were added to mcpe's creative tabs. Making last tests on the quarry.
The Quarry, when placed, will be red. It needs a Quarry Area Mark to be placed in the opposite corner of the mining area. Then, both the blocks must be clicked with the Connector. When it's done, just tap the Quarry with a Wrench and it will mine all the blocks to bedrock.