I need BETA testers for my new map. Also once you are done testing please rate it, share it and tell me what the title should be. I have temporarily made the title "Mined Buster" to make it so the post actually looks more appealing... Thank you cpr196 for the title!
This map is a puzzle/logic map (it has "MCPE redstone logic") mixed with a hardcore map (mob spawners, etc.)
It is based off of the map: EPIC BOX SURVIVAL
I edited the main box slightly and added all the puzzles.
1. Don't use any inventory editors
2. You can use any glitches you know of to pass the tests
3. Once you pass a door you must get rid of the current items in your inventory (throw them on the ground)
4. No breaking blocks outside the Main Box (except for clay or snow blocks)
5. Signs overrule any of the rules above... read all of them! (only for official release)
6. Have fun!
1. Obtain 2 stacks of cobblestone from the "pre-setup" generator
2. Complete the parkour course
3. Die 3 times from zombie pigmen
4. Destroy all zombie pigmen "spawners" More to come
12/21/12 - adding in the mob spawner above second box -> I will add screenshots after I finish it.
12/25/12 - MERRY CHRISTMAS (haven't done much to the world)
12/27/12 - progress is now on hold... I plan on restarting with the release of 0.5.1!
12/29/12 - resumed progress! I finished up the mob trap above second box... new download!
1/3/13 - New year! I am a bit worried whether the "spawner" trick will still work in 0.5.1...
1/20/13 - UPDATE COMING SOON!!! For both the game and this map Keep checking here to stay up to date with the progress!
Since it's a puzzle based on cube survival the title should be Rubics Cube Parkour or anything like that!
I think "Cube Survival" is a bit different from "Epic Box Survival!"
BTW I currently don't have any parkour... can you please try the map out and give me places/suggestions to put in a parkour course?Thanks for your title suggestion!!
Please try the map out.