Step one: Download and install iExplorer.( Download here )
Step two: Plug in your iOS device into the computer and start up iExplorer.(You will need iTunes 10 for iExplorer to run.)
Step three: Navigate to com.mojang.minecraftpe>Documents>games>com.mojang>minecraftWorlds
Step four: Unzip the world you want to download and drag it into the minecraftWorlds folder (Only maps made for MC:PE will work. PC maps will not work...)
Step five: Close iExplorer,restart your iPod and play on your new world!
My computer keep saying this iOS device appears to have reached its limit of connecting to 5 app directories for this session. Please reconnect or restart iexplorer to access this directory.Please help
Here is an easier way. Just follow the steps. And BTW this is my first post
1) download IFunBox onto your computer
2) open iTunes
3) plug in your idevice with the worlds you want to transfer
4)open IFunBox and go to the IFunBox classic (top left)
5) go to user applications then minecraft pe then document then games then .commojang then to minecraftWorlds
6) drag the minecraft worlds folder onto your desktop
7) press "device safe removal"
8) plug in new idevice with iTunes still open
9) repeat step 5 until you get to minecraftWorlds and do not go into it
10) drag the folder on your desktop and put it in the minecraftWorlds folder
11)safely remove device and Tada!!!