There are currently 2 guides here:
- How to hack TNT or any other block into the game.
- How to edit the texture pack ( or skin )
I'll add more when there are more!
How to get TNT working!
If you want to get TNT you must follow these instructions:
( It's optimized for Android phones )
1. Create a minecraft world ( I only tried it on Survival )
2. Get for this example Brick in your first slot.
3. Go to this site: Here And search the Block ID of your block you have in slot 1 ( you must take the HEX ID), for a Brick it is 2D
4. Download this HEX editor and open it.
5. Navigate to sdcard/games/com.Mojang/Minecraftworlds/'your world'/level.dat
6. Press level.dat
7. Press the search key of your device ( or search it for yourself in the file ), and insert the block ID of slot 1, for brick it was 2D
8. You get to a marked number, you can select that one and change it to the block you want, you can find the HEX ID of the block you want here.
9. Replace the number by the block ID, for TNT it is 2E
10. Press ok, then menu
11. Press save file
12. Open MineCraft Pocket Edition.
And go and destroy your world! You can prime the TNT by long pressing the tnt, just like you break a block.
If you don't understand it, please tell which step you get stuck.
And for iPhone and iOS, its actually the same. You only have to get a HEX editor on the PC ( I don't know if it is on the appstore/Cydia ), and change the number.
The block you want to hack into the game replaces the block you want to replace ( for example bricks will be gone, there will be TNT then. But its only on the map where you hacked it, if you go into another map ( where you didn't editted level.dat ) you have the normal block again. Just only in the map you hacked there will be the TNT block in the inventory.
If you want to have texture packs I refer to here.
We are going to install a texture pack!
I have chosen to use this windwaker texture pack, I used the 16x version.
You have to have WinRAR!
You can edit the texture pack with this and you can also change the skin of your character. Just download the char.png and follow the steps from step 2.
1. Choose a texture pack out of here, you choose one and download one and extract it via WinRAR.
2. Get a Minecraft Pocket Edition .apk file somewhere, ( I can't link to it, just search on Google or extract it via root of your phone. ).
3. Rename the .apk file to whatever.rar
4. Open it with WinRAR
5. Replace all the files you downloaded for the texture pack. For example if you downloaded a 'assets' folder, put it in the .rar file. Just like the next image:
8. Place the files next to each other ( you have to extract the files ).
9. Open the command program on Windows ( just type in search programs under the start button 'cmd' and press enter.)
10. Go to the folder which is named there, in my case C:\Users\Name
11. Place the files there. It are 5 files. ( the minecraftchanged.apk, signapk.jar, certificate.pem, key.pk8, readme)
12. type in the command program 'java -jar signapk.jar certificate.pem key.pk8 Minecraft.apk Minecraft-signed.apk' without the '' ( For futher help check here )
13. Now you have the signed apk of Minecraft with your texture pack, or whatever you changed in it.
14. Copy the file over to your Android phone/tablet
15. Uninstall Minecraft which you got from the market. ( You only lose your settings, your maps will stay! )
16. Install your file of minecraft.apk which you transfered from your computer to your phone.
17. Profit from your texture pack!
If you want to change back to the normal skin you have to uninstall Minecraft again and install it from the Android market.
If anything is unclear I'll add more images. Please ask questions and say what you were doing! To what step!
Thank you!In survival it worked for me, but in creative I can´t change blocks.I´ve tried to change dirt (3rd) because I could not find the ID of the pickaxe.When I changed the block, the world changed automatically in survival mode and the world changed into an other world.Is there any trick to work in creative mode or does this only work in survival?Greets from Austria
I actually dont know, I only tried this on survival, but according your try, I think it only work on survival.
TNT is amesome... But what about other blocks or changing mobs... When I tryed to change mob I respawned at the top of th e map... Fall down every time and die... The only block that I can change to not counting TNT is bookshelf...
I'll try to change mobs when I have time today/tommorow. Will come in a guide if it worked.