I have a challenge! Idk I just thought this challenge is a good challenge.
So basically, I am going to call this challenge, the village challenge.
1.7.10 Minecraft Comes Alive
That's all the requirments, but basically the village challenge is when you go into creative mode and spawn a bunch of villagers in a 9x9x9 hole. Pretty big hole I know. You may not get anything but a girl and boy spawn egg in creative mode, basically you can't just get a diamond pickaxe while in creative mode. That's cheating m8. After you spawn in about 20 villagers of any gender, you can get rid of the eggs and start the challenge. The challenge is building a village for the villagers to live in, each house has to have a sign saying which villager(s) live in each house.
For example: I have four villagers. Two of them are married to eachother, the other two are the children of the couple. The couples names are, Jane and Bob. Their childrens names are Jamie and Marie. So on the sign you would say,"House of Jane and Bob. Children: Jamie and Marie."
Well that is all, the only main main rule is no cheating, it ruins the fun! Hopefully what I said was easy to understand. Please tell me if this is already a challenge. If so, whoops.
-If you hopped on a new world that means you must get supplies after a day passed
-Make a War Area under you and dig 2 blocks down to make a War Area
-After the day is finish. You must stay in the War Area
-Each night you must kill 5 mobs (If you try hardcore mode it will be higher to 10 kills of each mob)
-You must make a Main Bunker that is 5x5 and 3 blocks high
-Each day you must make a Bunker that is 3x3 and 2 blocks high
If you don't do all of the task's that means you fail
That's all for today. I might add more rules in the future
If you want to tell me what to add or get rid of. Put it in the Comments
Hey guy's, I've put most of the challenges that are on the first page of this thread and I've created this; (Sorry that it's hard to read)
101 MINCRAFT CHALLENGES
1. Achluophobia - (fear of darkness) You Cannot go into an areas that have no current sunlight, or artificial light (such as torches, fire, or lava)
2. Photophobia - The opposite of the one above, you cannot use torches, or go out in sunlight, natural sources like lava are okay, but you should limit time near them (adjusting brightness is acceptable)
3. Lava Lamp - Only use lava as a light source. (Can be encased behind blocks)
4. Animal Lover - You cannot EVER cause intentional damage to animals, or use any items that come from killing passive animals.
5. Carnivore - You must ONLY eat meat/flesh so wheat, watermelons, cookies, Cake, soup. and apples are unacceptable.
6. Acid Rain - Being in the rain causes extreme pain to you, if it rains when you are adventuring, you must immediately seek shelter and abandon everything else, even if it causes you death.
7. Aqua Phobia - Fear of water, this prevents you from entering water at all, even if it causes you to burn to death.
8. Deaf - you must turn all sounds completely off, music is okay.
9. Altitude Sickness - your character cannot go above 85 Y.
10. ArsonPhobia - you cannot go within 5 blocks of fire or lava intentionally, if you do accidentally your first priority must be to get at least 5 blocks away.
11. Arachnophobia - you must run away from spiders. avoiding them at all costs and no fighting back.
12. Necrophobia - you must run away from undead creatures, these include (Pigmen, zombies, skeletons, spider-jockeys, zombie villagers, husks, drowned, wither skeletons)
13. I swear i can quit any time! - Your Main priority next to staying alive is making a brewing stand, once obtained, you must drink at least one potion every day. (Obviously this cannot start until you go to a nether fortress, and obtain netherwart, but consider it a preliminary goal.)
14. Pacifist - you cannot attack any monsters.
15. I love the smell of rotten flesh in the morning. - you must ONLY eat rotten meat.
16. Necrophiliac. - you must have a zombie in your home at all times, may be restrained, but needs a window.
17. NOOB - Play as Steve or Alex for 10 in-game days.
18. Loner - you cannot look at other players, and you must above else, avoid the gaze of steves or villagers.
19. Depressed Miner - you must carry dynamite with you as soon as possible and attempt to commit suicide with it, killing any mob or player near you.
20. Can't stop the music - You can only engage in combat with a music disk.
21. True archer - You are only allowed to engage in ranged combat when confronting a monster.
22. Bed Factory - Have every colour of bed.
23. Superman - Own all Diamond Armour and Tools.
24. Berserker - The moment you see a creature, you must above else try to kill it.
25. Tony Stark - You must obtain iron armor as soon as possible, and wear it at all times, and reapply it if destroyed.
26. Arsonist - Your only weapon is fire.
27. Trapper - all monsters you kill must be killed by a trap.
28. Naturalist - you may only use wood and stone tools, and leather armor as equipment. (bow is acceptable)
29. The Sword of Justice! - your only weapon is a golden sword.
30. Fit for a king - you must obtain a golden helmet as soon as possible and wear it at all times,
31. Justine's Treasure(Tinder) Box - you must obsessiveness collect flint and tinder. and fill a chest with it.
32. Headless horseman - You must obtain a pumpkin and wear it at all times.
33. Thar be dragons - You may not enter (natural) caves.
34. Living With The Fishies - You must live underwater (air filled houses are acceptable, preferably in the ocean)
35. The Land Before Time (and Direction) - No clocks, no compass, no map.
36. Your A Wizard - Enchant a stick or blaze rod with Sharpness, Fire Aspect, Knockback and Looting
37. Symmetry is Perfection - Your structures must be entirely symmetrical.
38. Vegetarian - Only eat fruit and veg.
39. RPG Master! - Obtain a dragon egg!
40. Expert Writer - Write a book totaling 5 pages in length.
41. How the...? - fire an arrow straight into the air, and manage to get hit by it (without having it contact a solid block first)
42. IT'S A TRAP! - Make a mob trap out of redstone.
43. Kidnapped - Kidnap 5 villagers for self use.
44. Don't Fear the Creeper! - Use a tame ocelot to scare off a Creeper.
45. Abominable Commander - use 5 snow golems to attack one enemy simultaneously.
46. My Precious-es! Collect every Music disk in the game.
47. Infection Stomper - Shear a mooshroom.
48. Trial by Fire - Survive falling in Lava.
49. WATCH OU...! - Cause a creeper to fall to it's death.
50. Big Bad Wolf - Blow up 3 identical villager houses from left to right with 1 villager inside each one.
51. And it was good. - Light up an entire Ravine
52. Well Traveled - Travel to 2500 X 2500 Z.
53. It's ALIIIVEEEE - Witness the creation of a zombie pigman.
54. Try Spawning NOW - light up 15 monster spawners to the point that no more monsters can spawn.
55. You're doing it wrong... - hook a Silverfish and pull it.
56. The library of alexandria - Create a massive library spanning 300 + bookcases
57. The Exhibit - capture one of every passive non livestock mob (Iron golem, Snow golem)
58. The Zoo Keeper - capture every normal overworld hostile mob (Skeleton, Zombie, Creeper, spider Jocky)
59. Gotta Catch em all! - complete The exhibit and the zoo keeper.
60. Monster rancher! Catch and contain a ghast in a (relatively) small area.
61. Got Fungus? - Milk a mooshroom to obtain mushroom soup.
62. Maestro - Create a song using noteblocks
63. Taste the Rainbow - Obtain every single color of wool and place in a room
64. Your A Lazy Person - Steal a villagers house and do not leave for a day.
65. Stairway to heaven - Build a stairway to the highest point of the map (using actual stair blocks)
66. Highway to Hell - Build a rail track at least 150 blocks long and ride a minecart into a portal.
67. Say hello to my little friend! - Launch a mob using a tnt cannon.
68. Carnival - Build a fully functional rollercoaster, complete with 100+ track pieces, a launch method, and can loop without outside intervention (ie pushing)
69. 1.21 GIGAWATTS - witness the creation and subsequent explosion of a electrified creeper.
70. Filthy Rich - collect 30 emeralds without spending them.
71. Gravity is a harsh mistress - you may never jump. to change elevation you must fall, or use stairs.
72. Fierce instincts - Survive an entire night without any items, or breaking any blocks.
73. Druid - Never break any wood blocks. (This is much more challenging than first thought)
74. Home Run - Kill a ghast with it's own fireball.
75. Absolute defense - Build an impenetrable home using obsidian.
76. Fire Fist - Punch an enemy into lava and kill them.
77. The water's fine! - Lure an enderman into water to kill it
78. Untouchable - Do not take any damage at all! (For the first 10 days)
79. Fire fighter - When you see a fire, you must destroy it.
80. Unbreakable - Do not break any blocks at all!
81. Unprotected - Do not wear any armor!
82. Raw - Do not cook any of your food.
83. Ghost town - using complete disregard for testificate life, kill every testificate and destroy/deface 50% of the buildings in a village.
84. Fighting with fire! - Use flint and steel as your weapon only! Exceptions: Punching and punching with any items but swords and bows.
85. Pumpkin Warrior! - Wear a pumpkin as your helmet!
86. Vampiric - No sunlight (after the Third day)
87. Viking - Use only axes for dealing damage.
88. Johnny Appleseed - You can only eat apples, and only use oak wood. You also have to plant all your saplings, ever.
89. Sticks And Stones - Only use stone tools one acquired.
90. Art Enthusiast - Have a room in your base entirely devoted to Paintings.
91. Richer than Jake Paul - Make a city.
92. Crazy Cat Lady - Get as many cats as you can.
93. Too many best friends - You must obtain 5 wolves and keep them with you at all times.
94. Trapped in Hell - Once you enter the Nether, there's no leaving. Bring everything you'll ever need.
95. It's Very Dark - You have to always be on the lowest Brightness setting.
96. Simpleton - No books, no enchanting, nothing of the sort.
97. Magic Wire-less - No redstone, ever. And nothing related to redstone, like a button.